Ghost Village 9

"Will he be alright?" Shen Wei worriedly asks, seeing that both little angel and little devil are in silent embrace, enduring their own pains for each other.

It is a touching and worrisome scene to witness...

"My beauty... are you feeling better?" Little angel asks and the little devil just nods before breaking off the soothing embrace.

"I apologize for scaring everyone. I'm okay now. And I can tell you who is at the other end of the spell too." Little devil calmly reveals but others are still looking at him warily. The word 'Surprise' is an under-descriptive word for them to use for the current situation.

"Are you sure, little devil? We can go back if you are not feeling well." Shen Wei hesitantly asks his familiar who just shakes his head.

"No, master Wei. The longer we take to break the spell, the more of their soul's energies will be eaten up. Besides, they will have answers for us. The only problem is who and how we are going to break the spell." Little devil honestly expresses his concern.

"Okay, then... Little angel, you are saying something about Ah Lan being able to break the spell?" Shen Wei redirects the question to silently staring Angel, full of worries.

"Yes, my master's blood will be needed to break it, along with an enchanting reversal spell. But a little blood is enough." Little angel explains and quickly adds when he sees Shen Wei's face darken with worries when he mentions about using Zhao Yunlan's blood.

"I have to enchant a reversal spell? I don't know anything about the spell to begin with, how will I enchant a reversal one?" Yunlan shockingly asks, feeling like all the weights suddenly fallen on his shoulders to be carried and it only weighed heavier looking at worried little devil.

"I will do that part, master Yunlan. I only need your blood as an identifier and who enchants the spell doesn't matter as long as the blood is from a high-class angel or angel from the destiny department." The little angel clarifies making Yunlan release a breath he wasn't even aware he is holding in.

"Okay. So, I just cut my finger for a few droplets of blood, and we are all good?" Zhao Yunlan sheepishly asks.

"Yes, that would do just fine, master Yunlan." Little angel confirms while rolling his eyes at his master's tact to sound fine, as if he wasn't worried sick few seconds ago.

"Do we stay here, or we have to move back before you start, little angel?" Guo Changcheng questions.

"Oh yeah, all of you stay away at least 5 meters from here. If you see blazing white light blinding the area, don't worry about it. It's normal." Little angel states.

"Hey... you will not be harmed in any way during the process, right?" Yunlan asks, couldn't help worrying about his little familiar although they argue for good portion of their time together.

"Well... I will be really tired at the end of the process since I don't have as much power as a full angel since I'm only a familiar. Besides that, no, I should be fine." Little angel honestly answers.

"Okay, good!" Zhao Yunlan allows.

"Can we start the process now, little angel and master Yunlan?" Little devil anxiously asks, feeling upset and uncomfortable seeing one of his old friends being tortured like that.

"Okay, my love. Me and master Yunlan will save him. Please remain calm and in control of your demonic powers, okay?" Little Angel pleads, seeing how on edge the little devil is still on.

"I'm trying, you know that. But I admit, it's hard to control." Little Devil tiredly admits making a little angel give him a small smile, it a sincere one because his lover isn't trying to hide it from him.