About Mission 2

"So, what are the details about this journey?" Zhao Yunlan finally asks after having a small celebratory moment.

"Right. Your task is to reunite and bring back 6 different individuals with you. As for clues, these six individuals should have a unique symbol on their body with different characters that describe their strength." GhostFace explains and stops.

"What? That is all the clue you are willing to give me? Am I supposed to go around everyone I came upon and strip their clothes to find this so call symbol and character???" Yunlan said, not believing his ears.

"Yes! They could be anywhere. I'm afraid only you can sense them out from others. Supposedly, their symbol should have some sort of reaction when they are near you and your body will react as well. But I will warn you now, not everyone will be willing to come with you. You might even have to fight some just to get close enough to talk. That is why I ask if you are having nightmares that seem to be calling you.

According to my research, you will either have nightmares or dreams that will give you clues to where or how to find them or have urges to go somewhere out of nowhere. That is the sign of your power calling out to you to find the 6 individuals." GhostFace proceeds to explain.

"So, now that I have experience neither, I should just wait?" Zhao Yunlan asks to make sure.

"Afraid so. Only you and Shen Wei have the ability to do this task. But awakening or dispelling my gege's suppressing spell would have more negative result than positive one. I'm trying my best to mislead other Tengus from finding you guys. If Shen Wei's power awakens now, I'm afraid, everyone will know where to find him, like how moths attract to the flame. So, Yunlan, it is your task to seek out these 6 individuals. They will be your guys' greatest shield in the future! So, make sure to win them over, no matter what!" GhostFace orders in commanding tone that send cold shiver down his spine.

Zhao Yunlan had to gulp down his saliva before he could say, "Yes, my lord!"

"By the way, don't worry about when your power will be awaken, Yunlan-di. It will be awaken when the time is right." Yezun said with a sweet smile, making Zhao Yunlan arch one of his eyebrows in question.

"Do you have future seeing power or something?" Zhao Yunlan ask curiously.

"...." Yezun said nothing but just stares at Zhao Yunlan.

"Yeah.... I'm sure it will keep." Zhao Yunlan replies.

"Can you tell me why he needs to seek out these 6 individuals? What is their role in their lives?" Da Quing asks when the room filled with awkward silence.

"For now, let's say that they each have a role in helping awaken Yunlan's dormant power to some extent. Also, they, you and Shen Wei have history together.... a very very long time ago" GhostFace said to Zhao Yunlan who is puzzled.

"And what is this 'history' you are mentioning about, my lord?" Chu Shuzhi asks, not liking the vague answers.

"You will find out when time is right!" GhostFace said as a dismission of further questioning and stand up.

"I'm afraid I must be going now." GhostFace said and put his golden mask back on.

"Of course, my lord." Da Quing said and within seconds, GhostFace is gone into thin air.

"Da Ge, do you know something about what Ghost Face referring to?" Zhao Yunlan asks after GhostFace left.

"I'm sorry, didi. I'm in the dark on this one as you guys are." Da Quing apologize.

"Well, in that case. I must bid goodnight to you guys as well. Yunlan. go get a goodnight's sleep. You have an early day tomorrow. I better not hear that you guys are late to your classes again!" Chu Shuzhi roars and Zhao Yunlan nods to Chu Shuzhi sheepishly before Da Quing sends Chu Shuzhi off.