Truth 1

"AHHHHHHHH!!! Yunlan Ge and Wei Ge, help!!" Guo screams, making everyone run to Yunlan's room.

"Guo!" Both Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan call out when they reach the room only to see Guo hiding at the corner of the room with his hands on top of his head and the eggs are attacking him.... okay.... maybe threatening with their intimidating aura by looming around Guo making Guo Changcheng scared and cry...

"Eggs... Eggs doesn't like me!!!" Guo cries out.

It would have been hilarious scene to witness but because everyone is interested with these unknown eggs that they didn't find it funny but worrisome.

"But, when we touch it in the morning, they were fine." Shen Wei worriedly say.

"Maybe they are only fine with you both?" Zhu Hong suggests.

"She got a point. Maybe they felt threaten by strangers. Why don't you both get the eggs?" Lin Jing also adds.

"Okay. Ah Lan lets go." Shen Wei said and dragged Yunlan along with him.

As if sensing their presence, the egg that was attacking poor Guo stops and the threatening aura melt down and it flew into Yunlan and Wei's palms and calms down.

"Phew! I thought I needed to fight with eggs." Yunlan said calmly and gently stroke the white egg with his thumps because they both needed to use both their palms since the egg is big.

"Ah Lan, my egg has a crack on its shell...." Shen Wei said worriedly.

"Maybe that's why they felt threaten. Come on, let's take them out in the living room. Guo, stop crying and bring the pillows along." Yunlan command.

"*sniff* ok-ay, Yunlan Ge."

***

"So, what do you guys think?" Yunlan ask. Right now, everyone is circling around the table where eggs are laid comfortably on the pillow.

"It's odd... I never seen this big egg and much less about this pure black one, and the white one is also different from other regular white eggs, this one is more ...radiant." Chu states while contemplating.

"I would say the same but... I don't know why I have a feeling that I should be familiar with this..." Yezun confusedly say.

"Why bother worry when you can just crack it open to find out?" Zhu Hong said making others panic.

"Hey! If you do that, they will die!" Both Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan protest and quickly took their respective egg into their warm embrace protectively.

"Zhu Hong, please try to understand that everything is not meant to be destroyed like inside your forest." Da Quing chided making demon queen upset but she didn't repute when Lin Jing gave her stern 'no' expression.

"Everyone, sorry to interrupt, but don't you think that the black egg looks ill?" Guo said worriedly bringing everyone's attention back to eggs.

"You are right! Guo, when you went to get them, did you drop the egg?" Shen Wei sadly ask while softly stroking his black egg. It's so weird how he felt so attached to the egg already. He only had them in his possession little over an hour.

"No gege. When I went inside, I already found the black one on the floor while the white one is glowing white. And when I tried to pick it up, the black one starts to glow in black with intimidating aura and white one also followed, and they start to attack me. The rest you saw it."

"They are not attacking you but threatening you. Get the differences right!" Chu scolds and lightly hit Guo's head.

"I wonder... Ah Lan, maybe the egg moved after we left them and accidentally drop to the floor and cracked?" Shen Wei wonders.