Mommy Shen Wei

Everyone is stunned to speechless; everyone as in the group, not spectators. The spectators are awed by the cuteness of the child and triple that by lovely sight of lovely 'young lady embracing her child. Back to the group, they are lost and confused because no one recognizes the child at all.

"Mommy~~~ *sobbing .... sobbing*" Child cries in Shen Wei's embrace.

"Er--- little one... I think you-" Shen Wei tries to appease crying child by slowly rubbing the crying child back yet trying to clarify the misunderstanding.

"Mommy... you can't leave me alone with uncle at home. I want to go with you both too. Daddy~~~ Convince mommy to take me with you guys... *sobbing*" crying child begs while looking at shock Yunlan.

"Dad-dy..?" Zhao Yunlan shakily asks while pointing toward himself with a finger and gulps down his saliva nervously.

Thankfully for them, no one notices that awkward question from Yunlan to be suspicious thanks to the child grabbing all the attention toward him and Shen Wei.

"Little angel, what are you doing!?" Little devil hisses, still invincible but the 'supposedly crying child' gives evil smirk to the actual devil and continues his mischievous plan.

"Little Angel!?" both Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan yell at the same time making Guo, Lin, and Zhu release sighs of relief and automatically goes from feeling bewildered to amuse anticipation... okay, maybe only Lin and Zhu are excitedly anticipating next move from the little angel.

To outsiders, it seems like parents are calling their child with enduring name, but actual truth is that little angle is the real name/being of the child.

"Mommy~~ Daddy... don't leave me alone here while you go visit my sister. I want to see her too" The child continues to fake his misery.

Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei are still too confused to understand what is really going on. What is little angel's real plan or reason.

Zhu Hong being the demon she is, she is definitely not going to let this chance go by without her enjoying it to the fullest. After all, she was forced to take on a different identity for everyone's sake, so why can't she play a little prank on others too?

"Oh, my little sweetie... Your mommy and daddy are not leaving you behind because they want to. But the journey to visit your sister is rough, so they worried that you will not be able to handle it... After all, you are their precious little angel..." Zhu Hong fake sincere but inside, she is cracking up looking at both Yunlan and Wei shocked faces when she met their gazes. It's hilarious how wide their eyes widen in shock and their faces turning flush from embarrassment.

"But auntie.... You and your husband are here with uncle and my mommy and daddy. Can't you guys look after little me...?" Child innocently ask with big puppy eyes stain with tears making others look pitifully at the child.

"Young couples. It's okay to worry about your child's safety but their feelings are also important. Why don't you let the poor child come along and you five young adults can look after him? Besides, a child always listens to their mother's words." One elder woman from the next seat said to Shen Wei making Shen Wei flush again when he just literally recovered from the shock.

"Er-.. no grandma, he is not--" Shen Wei is trying to deny again but this time, Yunlan cuts him off because he finally understood the reason behind angel's mischievous plan.

Poor devil, he is lost for words just like his poor master and doesn't know how to solve the issue without creating more problems.

"Wifey... grandma is right. Why don't we make sure to keep him safe. huh? I know you were reluctant when we were leaving the house and having to leave our little angel with his uncle." Yunlan sweetly said while hugging his child and wife at the same time. Shen Wei, with all these shocks, just wishes for one thing: I must be daydreaming... yea... it must be...