Devil's Temptation

"Mmnnn! Xiao W-ei! Wait." Zhao Yunlan whispers into kiss making Shen Wei growl and only clutches his hold on Yunlan tighter.

Yunlan go pliant into Shen Wei's demanding kiss before whimpering out "Not here, Weiwei"

Finally, Shen Wei reluctantly loosens his tight grip on Yunlan's neck and takes a step back releasing Yunlan's now pretty red and swollen lips. Looking at pending and debouch looking Yunlan, he has to fight the urge to just recapture that plum lip but instead he tightens his hands into fists and slowly calms down his breathing.

"I won't wait any longer, Ah Lan" Shen Wei simply states with hooded look and Zhan Yunlan has to fight down the urge to cum right then and there.

Oh~ demanding Xiao Wei is definitely not the force to reckon with, not to mention how much his sweet Xiao Wei is turning him on.

Will I survive today? Yunlan found himself wondering half-hearteningly and let Shen Wei drag themselves to their bedroom.

************

"Love, why did you leave them be alone?" Little angel pouts making little devil sighs.

"And why are you so set on coming between them now?" Little devil patiently asks.

"You know why! Master Shen Wei's energy is not stable, and it could harm them." Little angel whines worriedly.

"That is exactly why, little angel. Only master Yunlan can stabilizes his mate when his energy is unstable." Little devil sagely replies.

"Is it wise? You must know that Master Yunlan will be at Master Shen Wei's mercy." Little Angel gives him a pointed stare who is now fidgeting on his feet uncomfortably.

"Mn... one person is better than everyone facing master Wei's wrath and I like to think that it will be a pleasurable torture because its master Yunlan" he whispers but when little angel hears it, he starts to laugh hysterically while rolling around the floor.

*********

"haha, Xiao Wei... Perhaps slow down a little?" Yunlan nervously asks who is thrown into the bedchamber roughly and now very demanding Shen Wei is strangling on top of his hip.

"NO" is all Shen Wei said before bending his head to capture that tempting plum lips again.

"Okay, okay Weiwei. Whatever you want." Yunlan concedes, feeling defeated and wondering when he had ever won over his sweet devil.

"Good~ " Shen Wei purrs into Yunlan ear before nibbling between his teeth sending electric shock down Yunlan's spine.

"Arh!" Yunlan moans while rutting his hip upward into Shen Wei's clothed butt cheeks creating delicious friction.

"Ah! More Ah Lan, more!" Shen Wei mewls while moving his hip in sync with Yunlan rutting and Yunlan couldn't think anymore but to take Shen Wei.

Shen Wei let out a surprise yelp when he is overturn and now he is the one laying on his back and his Ah Lan hovering over him hungrily like a starve beast who finally got his meal after so long. Shen Wei has to gulp down his saliva just to find out how dry his throat has become before saying "Take me, claim me Ah Lan. I need you to."

After that, Yunlan lost his last thin thread restrain and the couple didn't leave their room until the following day, and no one dared to interrupt them for better or worse. And no one comments on how Shen Wei is bedridden the following morning and Zhao Yunlan pestering to very need of whiny Shen Wei.

********

"Where is stupid leader of ours?" Chu asks Da Qing when they are having tea and snacks.

"Sulking" Da Qing simply said making Chu arch his eyebrow.