About Mission 1

At Night

"Chu, is Wei-di asleep?" Da Quing asks when he saw Chu Shuzhi in front of his house door at night.

"Yeah. I checked before I came out." Chu Shuzhi said but no emotion on his face at all.

"Alright! Come in please. Everyone is waiting for you." Da Quing with a soft smile. He doesn't mind that Chu Shuzhi doesn't express any emotions and understands his new friend. Both Chu Shuzhi and Da Quing developed good and trusted friendship throughout their years of working together.

It was hard at the beginning for Da Quing because he couldn't read what Chu Shuzhi was thinking about but over time Da Quing came to terms with himself that Chu Shuzhi is just not expressive to begin with. Chu Shuzhi is not intentionally pokerface toward Da Quing. When Da Quing discovered that, it became easier to work with Chu Shuzhi because it is rare for people to be dead honest which is a trait Da Quing appreciates very much.

"Your leader is already here?" Chu Shuzhi asks.

"Yes, he is. GhostFace and Lan-di are waiting in the common room, expecting your presence." Da Quing said as they walk alongside inside his house.

"Uncle Chu!" Zhao Yunlan shouts when he sees Chu Shuzhi with his Gege.

"Hey there, brat." Chu Shuzhi greets with a smile. Yes, Zhao Yunlan found a way to get inside Chu Shuzhi's heart and Chu Shuzhi grew quite fond of him like how he is fond of his nephew Shen Wei.

"Uncle~~~ Please tell me that you didn't punish Xiao Wei because of rumors! It is all rumor. Nothing is true!" Zhao Yunlan rushes to explain, making Chu Shuzhi arch his eyebrow.

"What? Do I look like someone who blindly believes in rumors without asking you?" Chu Shuzhi questions Zhao Yunlan, feeling so very put upon by these two youngsters.

"I know you are not! But Da Ge said you were upset when you heard the rumors in the afternoon." Zhao Yunlan mumbles out, worrying his hands together.

"Of course, anyone would be if they hear that their nephew is making out in public in front of anyone!" Chu Shuzhi retorted back making Zhao Yunlan shrink as if he is a puppy at the moment.

"Ahm! Can we start our pending issue first, then you can take care of your family issue later?" GhostFace suggest.

"Sorry, my lord. I forgot that you were even here." Chu Shuzhi said, not even showing any respect to his Tengu leader and set down near Zhao Yunlan side.

"Seriously, YOU! Showing some respect wouldn't kill you, will it?!" GhostFace asks while taking off his golden mask, leaving creepily duplicate figure of the dead Envoy but with long white robes and long silver hair instead of jet-black raven hair and black robe. 

"Yeah

"Yeah... How about 'No'?" Chu Shuzhi deadpan, not even sparing a glance at GhostFace but instead help himself with a cup of tea that Zhao Yunlan poured for him like a good disciplined he is.... NOT. After a few intense stares at Chu Shuzhi, Yezun sighs deeply in defeat, making Zhao Yunlan cheer his mighty uncle Chu and Da Quing try to remain poker face but can't help but smile secretly at them.