Worried Yunlan

When they arrived, Zhao Yunlan was half surprised but was half expecting his leader. However, they were all shocked to see unconscious Shen Wei on Yunlan's hold.

"What happen to him?!" Demands Chu Shuzhi worriedly.

"Uncle Chu, leave questioning for later, please! Wei needs medical attention!" Yunlan said and walked into his room and carefully laid Shen Wei there. Everyone was so worried that nobody noticed Guo Changcheng's presence.

"Da Quing, should we call our medical staff or regular medical staff would do?" Yezun asks worriedly.

"Regular medical staff would do just fine, everyone." Guo Changcheng calmly said gaining everyone's attentions.

"Er-- boy, who are you?" Da Quing asks, just noticing this newcomer inside his house.

"Oh, Da Ge. His name is Gou Changcheng. He is one of the six guardians we are looking for. I believe he is aware of us or about himself somewhat, I'm not sure. But leave questioning for later as I said. Please call Grandpa Li to treat Xiao Wei!" Yunlan ordered, anxiety is killing him.

Even though the logical part of his brain knows that people he is commanding are his seniors and leaders. Proper manners can be damn, for all he cares. He will deal with that later if anyone has issues with it. Zhao Yunlan realizes that he is horribly shaken by Shen Wei's condition. He must have been on autopilot mode to be able to carry Shen Wei home safe and sound without clasping with how shaking his limps are. He has to fist his fingers to will it to still.

"Okay, didi. Please calm down... He will be fine. Chu, can you bring Uncle Li for us? I will go prepare some necessary stuff for his wounds." Da Quing asks and Chu nods before leaving to bring their town local doctor, Li Wang.

Soon enough, Grandpa Li came with his wooden medical case.

"Son, please boil pot of water and then wash clean clots with it before bring it. I want it to be thoroughly disinfected." Dr. Li orders Da Quing who oblige to him.

After 10 minutes or so, Da Quing came with bowl of hot water with couple of clot soak in it.

"Would this be enough, Uncle Li?" Da Quing asks while placing the bowl over the table near Yunlan's bed.

"Yes, yes. That is more than enough. I already checked his head injury. Luckily, it was just heavy bleeding that made him unconscious due to blood lost. However, I would still need to further study his condition after he wakes up. Head injury never should be taken lightly." Uncle Li states his finding. After that, Uncle Li took the warm clot that was already disinfected to wipe clean the wounds, cuts and other injuries from the fight. Afterward, he force-fed two small bowls of medicines that help reduce pains, aches, inflammation, and bandaged up the head injury and the arm that was cut.

"There, that should do the trick. I will leave some pain numbing herbs that I just fed him. Try to feed him two doses every 4 hours but increase the doses if his headache is too much. Just boil the herbs like tea. Meanwhile, only feed him soft foods, make sure to make him drink a lot of water to regenerate more blood and get plenty of rest. I will stop by first thing in the morning to check up on him. More importantly, don't leave him unattended. He might wake up in the middle of the night confused with a massive headache." Uncle Li ordered and bid everyone goodnight.

"Well, now that's been handled. Yunlan, you go shower and freshen up too. You look disastrous. I will keep watch on Shen Wei for you." Da Quing assures his worried didi and Yunlan reluctantly agrees to go take a shower.

After Yunlan disappeared behind the washroom, Da Quing turns to Guo Changcheng who has been silently standing there and watching.

"Guo Changcheng, right?" Da Quing asks to make sure and Guo nods yes nervously.