Reconciliation 1

"..." Zhao Yunlan remains silent making Shen Wei worried.

"Ah Lan? Please say something. Why are you sad?" Shen Wei gently coaxes when he is in front of Zhao Yunlan now. They are merely a couple of inches apart.

"Xiao Wei..." Zhao Yunlan breathes out with a wounded sound, still looking sad making Shen Wei wish whatever is bothering his Ah Lan, bothers him instead. He really can't bear to see the hurt look on Zhao Yunlan at all.

Another reason why Shen Wei hasn't confronted Zhao Yunlan yet about his secretive conversation about him and no matter how lonely he has been feeling lately because Yunlan is too busy. Shen Wei knows that once his thoughts come out in the open, it will either make his Ah Lan feel guilty, sad or upset, which is not something Shen Wei willingly wants at all. He prefers to suffer alone if it means Yunlan is happy.

"Hmm.? I'm here Ah Lan. What is it?" Shen Wei continues to soothingly wheedle while softly rubbing his thumps over Yunlan's back of hands that usually calms Yunlan down.

"I thought I would end up spending today alone here. I finally got a day to relax, and wanted to spend it with you alone but you were nowhere to be found." Zhao Yunlan answers grimly after feeling better having his Wei within his reach. To Yunlan, having his Xiao Wei close is like having a safety blanket over him all the time, making him feel calm, warm and safe and most importantly, it makes him happy.

"Oh... I'm sorry Ah Lan. I had to help Uncle Chu early in the morning and I had plan already and wad running late so I didn't get a chance to tell you... "

Shen Wei hesitates for a moment before continuing, "and I didn't know that you are free today... you never told me... you been so busy these days that I thought you had forgotten about me."

Shen Wei unconsciously blurts out his deep thoughts that he wasn't planning on telling him at all but after a long time, having Yunlan's full attention on him, safety sweetly lures him into confessing his worries. It is too late to take it back, so Shen Wei decides to be honest with him.

However, Shen Wei wasn't able to keep his eyes contact with Zhao Yunlan after saying that. He is afraid of seeing Zhao Yunlan's expressions after his confession.

Seeing the sad expression on his beautiful Xiao Wei makes him panic with worries. It is shocking to learn that his actions are the reasons behind it. Even knowing his past actions have been unintentional, the boiling rage towards himself can't be assuage for making his beloved person feel hurt, but he is also feeling hurt because his Xiao Wei believes that he is capable of forgetting him, his only heart! Talk about bad joke of the century.

After taking a couple of good deep breaths in and exhaling long breaths out, "Xiao Wei!" Fine, maybe he isn't calm after all.

Zhao Yunlan is taken back from his own uncontrollable shaking and stern deep voice, but he continues.

"Xiao Wei. I will never forgets you, EVER! What makes you even think about such a ridiculous idea!?" Yunlan yells, Zhao Yunlan could care less if he is sounding too desperate. There is no ego when it comes to his Wei. Even if he had to beg on his knees for Shen Wei, he would happily do it because there is no price worthy of Shen Wei, his beloved little precious angel.

Unfortunately for Shen Wei, hearing Yunlan loud yell, Shen Wei got scared that Yunlan mad at him now and slowly try to retract his hands that were holding unto Yunlan's hands.

Fortunately, Zhao Yunlan sees through his Xiao Wei attempts and quickly grasps Wei's wrists and pulls Shen Wei into his warm embrace while rubbing his back in comfort. After a few seconds of debating, Shen Wei wraps his arms around Yunlan's waist and locks his arm tightly while placing his head above Yunlan's left shoulder.