Journey To Ghost Village

1 Week Later

It has been a full week since Shen Wei mentally shut down and Yunlan had to rescue him. After taking a breather, Shen Wei is still not ready for more information. His being a halfling of Human-Tengu and being hunted for his newly awakened power is already more than a normal person could take in. Therefore, he decided not to learn about his past self, right now. Maybe he will, one day if he needs to.

As a familiar of Shen Wei, little devil followed his master's wish and everything around them quieted down a little. Yezun had to go back to Tengu's village because duty calls. After all, he had missed out on his duties over 9 months.

During the week, Yunlan had explained to him about finding six individuals that are supposed to help them when they are in trouble and need protection. They were all surprised to find out that the demon queen is also one of them. Ohh.. She was not happy finding that out. She likes to be in control, not the other way around. But she reluctantly agreed since Lin Jing agreed to stay and help them out.

And today, they, as in little Guo, Yunlan, Wei, Lin, and Zhu, are going to visit the nearby village because they sense another one of them is there. And of course, miniature familiars follow them invincibly. Only Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan can see them since they are their masters.

"Hong, are you seriously going with us wearing that?" Yunlan asks.

Zhu Hong, although has an attitude, is a good demon; and staying together with them did help her mallow down a lot. She is learning how to stay in human villages like humans because she will have to be like them if she wants to survive and not give her identity as a demon away.

"And what's wrong with what I'm wearing? Don't I look sexy in my long sexy red dress with my black boat?" Zhu Hong innocently asks, making others cringe.

Truth be told, yes, she looks sexy and very inhuman-like with her ghostly pale white, pointy ears and red eyes. Her entire aura scream demon or witch which is unfortunately not human friendly.

"Well... yes, it looks good but it's not what human female wear outside, and you will be giving them wrong impression since the rest of us are males." Yunlan tries to explain but it's hard to convince her without angering her.

"So, what wrong with you guys being male? If anything, other females will be jealous of me for having all good-looking males around me!" Zhu Hong preens proudly

"Lin, do something before she embarrasses herself and end up in bloody battle because of it!" Shen Wei whispers to Lin seeing that Yunlan is having difficulty convincing her enough to change her clothes to more outdoor friendly.

"What!? What am I supposed to say to her? Don't you see she is proud of her look?!" Lin wanted to yell at his friend but came out as whisper seeing others just looking at him, daring him to say no.

"You know she listens to YOU. Just use your flirting technique you used inside the forest to calm her down." Shen Wei whispers back and Lin Jing didn't have much more choice to say no.

"You own me one, Shen!" Lin mumbles making Shen Wei chuckle at his friend.

"Darling Zhu~ Please change your robe into less revealing... I don't want other males to look at your sexy body but me... can't you grant my wish..." Lin Jing said to Zhu while batting his eyes over her body making her blush and feel conscious of her expose skins.

"Are you feeling possessive of me, honey~~~? You know that us demons don't cheat. We are loyal to our mate... there is nothing to worry about..." Zhu Hong purrs to Lin Jing while clinging to his arms.

Who is possess of you... I will worry about whoever set their eyes on you... Lin Jing wants to retort but he didn't. He values his life too much to make such a great mistake.