Troubles in Air

Heaven

"Master, we apologize for our failures. We are unable to find the couples. However, we did find someone important to them." One of the minions replies while keeping a strong grip on the struggling child.

"Who is this little reticle?! What makes you think this thing will be of any use?" Archangel shouts at his minions which successfully makes the child cry.

"UWHAAAAAAA!"

"Take that thing away from my sight right now! Do.Not.Show your faces back until you find them!" Archangel darkly orders before his minions can explain.

"Bu-"

"Get.Out.Now!" he roars, successfully getting rid of his minions.

"Master is really mad right now." One of the demons says.

"I know. What do we do with this thing?" Another minion asks while pointing at the sobbing mess of a child.

"Just drop her somewhere for all I care. It's our heads that I'm worried about." The third minion snarls.

*Sobbing*

"Okay, let's go down to Tengu Village and see if they are hiding there. We can leave her there as well." The first minion replies without a second of thought.

"Good idea."

**********************

Kunlan Mountain: Ice Forest

It has been over a week now since the arrival of their familiars. Shen Wei has been happy to be with his little devil and little angel. However, they are not closer to finding answers to Shen Wei's concern.

One thing they did notice is that there is another tattoo on Shen Wei's navel. It seems like that is the only thing that has been expanding as time goes on. Like a flower bud blossoming into beautiful Orchid. There is no physical change whatsoever.

Little devil has a tingling idea that if they find information regarding this tattoo, they will solve the mystery behind this pregnancy, but they can't leave the celestial Guardian's domain to avoid their energies being sensed by others in close interval.

"Hello little guardian. What seems to be troubling you?" Celestial Guardian asks little devil who seems to be in deep thought.

"Hello celestial Guardian. I'm just thinking of a way to send a painting of the orchid blossom on Master Wei's body to his uncle for more information. I feel like the origin of that blossom will help answer some of our questions. Unfortunately, we can't leave, and I don't have a way to send a painting without leaving too. Our telepathic communication as guardians is only verbal."

"Hmm, have you tried to have discussion with others about your thoughts, Little guardian?"

"...."

*Sigh*

"My dear, sometime talking about your worries helps more than brooding about it yourself. That little hellion of yours might surprise you with things you never knew." Celestial snorts almost fondly, key word, almost...

"What are you talking?" Little Angel asks when he hears this name being mentioned.

"Where is your manner, little gremlin?" The guardian retorts instead.

"What!? Now I'm gremlin, just a few seconds ago you called be little hellion!" Little angel gasps dramatically making the guardian roll her bird eyes. At least their little interaction made little devil's mood improve.

"Little angel, I might have an idea as to solve Master Wei' pregnancy but I kind of need your input on how to achieve th--."

While the couple discusses their ideas, the celestial Guardian left them in search of her new member of her nest.