Koi Fish's Fault

*SPLASH! sounds*

"Ah Lan!!!" Shen Wei whines when he falls into a pond full of koi fishes.

"Xiao Wei! I'm here." Zhao Yunlan said and steps inside the pond where Shen Wei is currently sitting down with many koi fishes surrounding him thinking he is their food.

"Here. Take my hand and stand up." Zhao Yunlan instructs, and Shen Wei follows.

*Whisper...whisper...giggling... and laughing sounds...*

Shen Wei couldn't help but feel embarrassed when he noticed that they were surrounded by people around the pond since the pond is in the middle of street market full of villagers.

"Xiao Wei, are you okay. Hurt anywhere?" Zhao Yunlan asks while running his hands over Shen Wei's body to check for injury, not caring about the surroundings making Shen Wei more embarrassed.

"Yunlan, I'm okay. stop doing that! People are staring at us." Shen Wei mumbled in whisper so only Zhao Yunlan could hear him making Yunlan stop checking.

"If you say so.... But we can't go to our class with you soaking wet like this" Zhao Yunlan points out while gesturing at soaking wet Shen Wei.

"Yeah, I can feel that!" Shen Wei pouts and is about to step out from the pond passing by a worried Zhao Yunlan in front of him when he suddenly feels something slippery moving inside his robe making him go stiff and rigid.

"Xiao Wei??" Zhao Yunlan asks worriedly when he saw Shen Wei not moving, stiff and about-to-burst-out-crying expression is on.

When Zhao Yunlan didn't hear a respond back from Shen Wei, he move closer to his Shen Wei and was about to shake his shoulder when Shen Wei suddenly arch his back forward a little when he felt the slippery thing move down his back inside his robe which in process made his head lift upward a little and the time seems to be frozen for him and Zhao Yunlan....

*Gossips...gossip.......laughing.......Ewew...whistle sounds ~~~*

After what seems like forever to Shen Wei but in reality, just few seconds, he starts to jump around and trying to take off his outer and inner robes, making people around him silent in shock again and stopped their gossiping at once.

Zhao Yunlan comes back to reality after the shock when Shen Wei starts to take off his robe in public making Zhao Yunlan panic for a moment. By the time he is able to gather enough energy to stop Shen Wei temporally to ask what is wrong, he is shocked to see his Xiao Wei was crying and working on taking out his inner shirt now since he successfully took off outer robe.

"Xiao Wei! Stop stripping in public!" Zhao Yunlan shouts while grabbing onto Shen Wei's hands.

"Ah--Lan----it is moving---inside---my robe.... take it OUT...please..." Shen Wei begs making Zhao Yunlan and others look puzzledly at him.

"Take what out? What is moving...?" Zhao Yunlan asks and let go of Shen Wei's hands once he is sure that Shen Wei has calmed down.

"I-I---don't-- know..maybe fish.... inside my robe..." Shen Wei sob and start jumping around again and continue stripping

It took Zhao Yunlan a couple minutes to get what Shen Wei was saying but he was too late to stop Shen Wei from becoming half naked.

*Water splash when something falls into the pond*

"Phew! Stupid koi fish!" Shen Wei shouts to the fish he successfully detaches from his body when he takes off his inner shirt robe; Fortunately, his long pant is still on, but his upper body is exposed to many people that are looking with various thoughts.