A Small Addition To The Family

After the cat and mouse chasing with Da Qing as barrier, they all gather inside their living room again.

"Well... congratulation on learning new power!" Lin Jing tries to break the death glare from Chu to cowering Zhao Yunlan who refuses to leave his gege side.

"...-"

"Now then, what did you need little angel to tell you, Lan Di?" Da Qing asks seeing that no one is in particular mood to be communicative. *Sigh...* Things he has to do as older brother....

"Is it true about what Xiao Wei told me?" Yunlan decides to get back to his original plan.

"....." Little angel.

"Little angel..." Little devil warningly prompts yet no one but little angel picks up on the underlying warning tone.

Why does my beauty have to be immortally beauty and hot when he is releasing his dominating aura?! Little angel grumpily thinks.

*Sigh...* I can hear your thoughts, love. And no, I am not releasing any dominant aura to seduce you. Little devil reminds telepathically.

........... You can seduce me, you know~~~

The blank stare from his mate is enough to stop the mischievous angel.

"Yes, it's true." Little Angel grumpily replies, sulking still.

"Really...really??" Yunlan asks, trying not to hope too much.

"For the nth time, I'm telling that yes, Big beauty's master is pregnant. Now, would you guys stop pestering me for the god damn same question?!" Little angel roars.

Well as much as a feisty kitten can roar... that is.

"Chill~ this is my first time asking you. What made you so feisty? No wait... do not answer that. Knowing you anything can cause your mood swing." Yunlan amends himself.

"Say you, dramatic queen~" Little angel purrs in satisfaction seeing the twitch in his master's eyebrow.

"That because you earn the title of dramatic king." Yunlan retorts back.

"What can I say, I am you and you are me~" Angel shots back.

"Wow, this is the first time he is actually accepting his origin." Lin Jing dazingly said. What a shock!

"Only because it helps me wins my case, dwarf!" Little angel smirks making Yunlan roll his eyes.

"Yes, we all know that you little troublemaker."

"Ah Lan, little angel. That's enough. You guys are getting sidetracked here. And be nice, little angel." Shen Wei calmly reprimands the duo.

"Sorry..." replied the thoroughly chided duo.

"Little angel, can you teach Ah Lan how to sense the baby's presence?" Shen Wei excitedly requests with sparkly doe eyes.

Between this back and ford, others are quietly observing them while drinking teas and snacks because there is no point in rushing with them since they are the very definition of rush in every aspect of life so there is no need to add more fuel to it.

"Ah... Mommy, you can tone down your lovely aura. Your quest is my command~~ NOT that I mind your lovely aura~~" Little angel singsong.

A few chortle and awkward coughing sounds rang throughout the room and blushing Shen Wei which only pleases little troublemaker further.

"When will I learn to sense my baby's presence, huh?" Yunlan comments, still trying to stifle his laugh.

"There is nothing to learn, you geezer. Just like how you sense for our enemy, do the same thing, but be gentle. If you force your way, the protective barrier will activate, and the presence will disappear." Little angel answers simply.