Archangel Junfeng 2

The further Zhu Hong leads Junfeng away, the fader battling sound get. Unfortunately, Zhu Hong forgot that she is not a match in power with Junfeng that before long, he catches onto her.

"For having a smart mouth, you sure love to run instead of fighting" Junfeng mocks while sending a power kick on her abdomen which sends her flying couple miles.

*Coughing blood*

"Damn... I forgot who I'm dealing with for a moment." Zhu Hong mumbles grimacingly.

"Well? Got anything smart to say little demon?" Junfeng asks while clutching Zhu Hong's hair, pulling her up on her feet.

"Yes, I do. You will never be able to outpower my masters. You are just an ant under their feet." Zhu Hong venomously spats at him, both literally and figuratively.

*Power punch into the gut*

Zhu Hong chokes out more black blood. GhostFace, now will be a really good time to show up. I can't hold up much longer, telepath dizzyingly.

"Keep talking~" Junfeng hisses while slapping her face when he notices that her eyes are closing.

"Go Die!" Zhu Hong hisses with her remaining energy, she elongates her nail and claw across Junfeng's chest. Unfortunately, Junfeng is fast enough to separate himself from her grabs that the claw isn't able speared into his heart like she hoped for but at least she is not in his grabs anymore.

"You! Let's see who dies." Junfeng grits while gathering power that will no doubt kill the demon queen if it hits her. "I'm sorry, darling. I won't be able marry you" Zhu Hong whispers sadly that she didn't hear another voice.

"I don't think so" comes a deep quiet voice behind Junfeng. That when Junfeng realizes that he has been speared through his ribs from his back with long Gun with fish scale inscription (Chinese long rod-like staff weapon).

Damn! How did he hide his presence? Junfeng thinks angrily while busy coughing up blood.

"None of that now, dear. The Zhu Hong that I love and that scares me half dead is feisty, bossy, beautiful and most of all, a fighter." Lin Jing whispers into daze and exhausted demon queen.

"My love..." Zhu Hong smiles before the exhaustion takes over her body and darkness claim her conscious.

"Rest, my queen. We will take care of the rest. You been so strong for us. Thank you." Lin Jing whispers before kissing her forehead.

Raise Earthling. Created a barrier for ally and trap the foe!

Lin Jing casts and before his very own eye, undead roots sprout out from the ground creating a tight knitted barrier for them and behind Junfeng, thick roots sprout and trap his legs before it turns into frozen trap that impairs his movement addition to the heavy injury in his rib where Lin Jing's guardian weapon has speared.

*Whistle sound*

"Not bad, little dwarf. Not bad at all" GhostFace's voice loom over them before both GhostFace and his right hand-man Da Qing surface through teleportation. There are glittering sliver red butterflies lovingly flitter around the GhostFace. One might mistake them as weak beings and only Yezun knows how deadly these little innocent looking butterflies are.