What Missed Out

"So, how long do you think it has been since we departed?" Chu ask Yezun

"I don't know for sure either. As I said before, nobody knows the time difference once they are inside the forest. But don't worry. I already ask Yunlan to find out while he is shopping along with rumors." Yezun calmly states.

"Rumors? What rumors?" Chu questions.

"I'm just wondering if other side already sense Shen Wei's presence here since his power awaken." Yezun explains and Chu nods understanding.

"Leader, what would we do if other side finds out?" Guo ask this time, Shen Wei and Da Quing busying themselves in the kitchen with cleaning. The time they spend inside the forest surely left their kitchen full of dusts and moles along with entire house, but kitchen is priority at the moment. And Zhu Hong is outside near the gate waiting for Lin Jing to come back.

"What can you do but fight back to protect yourself." Yezun sigh, tiredly.

"Oh, by the way, I have been wondering to ask you little Gou. Did you sense something familiar inside Lin Jing and Zhu Hong?" Yezun asks back to Guo Changcheng

"Do you mean if they are one of us?" Guo asks to clarify.

"Hmm. So, are they? I have feeling Lin Jing is but why would demon queen be one of you?" Yezun wonders making Guo and Chu also ponder about it.

"I can sense Lin Jing is the one me and Yunlan Ge have been searching for before the forest incident but, demon queen, I'm not sure either. I think Wei Ge or Yunlan Ge will be better people to ask."

"I figured. Anyway, how far is market anyway? They have been gone for a while now." Yezun ask annoyed.

"It's far and I'm sure they are carrying a lot of foods so it normal that they are running late." Chu points out.

"Can one of you go out and meet them halfway? We are almost done with cleaning." Da Quing shouts out from the kitchen.

"I will go since I'm starving anyway." Yezun admits and decides to go meet Yunlan and Jing.

"Yezun Ge, where are you going?" Yunlan ask when he sees Yezun about to head out from the door when he just arrives with groceries.

"Oh! Great, you guys are here! I was just about to meet you guys halfway." Yezun said happily and helped carry some groceries bags to the kitchen.

****

After having fulfilling dinner because by the time they have all set up and ready eat, sun has long seen set and dark cloud engulf the day light.

"So, did you find out what I ask of you, Yunlan?" Yezun ask while everyone is just taking rest in the living room with teas and some snacks Yunlan brought for dessert.

"Oh, I almost forgot! Yeah, did you realized that we have been missing inside the forest for 9 months!!!! I thought we have been inside no more than a day at most!!!" Yunlan yells making others cover their ears.

"And? What type of rumors going around here?" Yezun continues to question while rubbing his ears to lessen stink from Yunlan's shouting, not surprise by the duration making Lin Jing also look shockingly at him and others who are quiet.

*Soft snoring...*

"..... Wait, you are not even surprised that we have been missing for 9 months?!" Yunlan ask, unbelieving.

"Look, that forest is not what it seems to be it is. I will explain later. Now, tell me what rumors going around Haixing Village." Yezun ask again

*Soft snoring... in blissful rest...*