Mystery Revealed

It has been over a month now since that urgent meeting they had. After the group discussion, the majority agreed that it is most important to make sure that Shen Wei carries out to term. The implication of miracle the ancient book mentioned regarding the Eternal Cursed Faith and how previous tragic end with no successful birth has led others to believe that this pregnancy is the key to breaking the repeated cycles of their tragic dead.

It took them awhile to find a safe location for Shen Wei to hide while others prepare for impending battle between their forces and the tainted Archangel who is currently ruling Heaven. Ironically enough, they learned that it is none other than Kunlan's twin, who was an Archangel at that time of ruling Heaven before his demise. This helpful information was easily offered by their new acquaintance, fox-shifter who somehow discovered their place and refuses to leave.

Knowing their new acquaintance history, it was imperative that Shen Wei was to stay out of site for his own safety. The only people who know of the hide out are Yezun, Chu and Da Qing beside the pair themselves.

***

That brings to the current predicament of Shen Wei whining to Zhao Yunlan of his boredom and how it's unfair that he has to be separated from his friends and family just because he is pregnant.

"Ah Laaaann~ Why do we need to hide? I'm so bored and baby bored too~"

"Xiao Wei, we already went through this. It's for the safety of you and our baby." Yunlan patiently explains while feeding pouting Shen Wei.

"But why here, out of nowhere?" Shen Wei whines but is still diligently eating his food. As much as he wants to whine and complain, he still wishes to see their little miracle in the world and stay alive to see it through.

"That is because this place is protected and it's the last place that he will think of looking."

"I wish I could spank this idiot for thinking that he could rule our lives. Past or present, hmp!" Shen Wei grumbles making Zhao Yunlan fondly chuckle.

"Yes, yes, I will make sure that you get to say your piece before I kill him." Zhao Yunlan promise making Shen Wei break into bright smile.

"Ah Lan, did I say I love you yet?" Shen Wei purrs now that he is done with his meal.

"Xiao We-i, not now. You know I promised the guardian to clean the pond today..." Zhao Yunlan said while carefully avoiding getting pounded by his mischievous cat.

"But Ah Lannn~~~~ Baby wants to feel his daddy close to his mommy~" Shen Wei whines cutely with sad doer eyes making Zhao Yunlan's heartbeat speed up while heats pool in the bottom of his stomach.

After taking a couple deep breaths because his Weiwei is a threat for his poor heart, he strengthens his resolve (and ignores the heats that steadily building up).

"Weiwei, I would love to stay with you and forget the world, but your safety is my priority. And you know, this agreement is what keeps us shielded from our enemies." Zhao Yunlan pleads, making Shen Wei deflate. The moment Yunlan sees his Weiwei deflating, he flees out of the door before his mischievous cat decides to use a different tactic.

Cleaning the pond where the guardian resides took a lot longer than Zhao Yunlan would like but luckily Shen Wei's happy presence near the pond who apparently decided to entertain their guardian kept him going. What surprises him though is how the guardian fondly listens to randomness of things Shen Wei is going on about. Interestingly, he had noticed how the guardian is subtly protective of Shen Wei.

Should I be jealous of her? Ah Shen Wei ah, you sure know how to get inside other's heart. Zhao Yunlan amusedly thought while looking at the pair since he is finally done with cleaning.

Legend of Tengu LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara