Ghost Village 10

It took a full week for little angel's energies to be re-energized. Therefore, they couldn't do anything about rescuing Wang Zheng until then.

Seeing Sang Zan becoming more and more restless and anxious, he and Shen Wei decided to visit the mysterious tree spirit every night during the week. She couldn't be happier seeing her lover free from the spell and they would once again be reunited.

Even though Shen Wei visits along with Sang to visit Wang, he would usually stay far away from the couple to give them some time alone for themselves. To kill the time, he would just chit chat with the little devil because the little devil refused to not tack long and Yunlan strongly agreed with him, therefore, Shen Wei was given two options, 1. go with little devil or 2. don't go at all. Yes, it's true that Sang is one of their people but they can't trust him fully yet, so they are taking precautions.

During their nights together, both Shen Wei and little Devil bond had become stronger while Shen Wei had learned a lot about hell's history.

********************

Present

"Sang, why do you look guilty and restless? Aren't you happy that we are finally going to free your darling?" Little Angel asks, making Sang startle and look away guiltily.

They are traveling to the Oak Tree to dispel her trap. Everyone is tagging along now that they are all in good health.

"W-hat are you -talking about?!" Sang's voice shutters making little angel look at him suspiciously before saying.

"Friend or not, if you are hiding something that directly or indirectly affects either of my masters, I WILL kill you personally. You better speak up now when you have a chance. Besides, you already know their personality from the past and how precious they hold each other. If you mess with one, you mess with both. I hope I don't need to remind you that just because they reincarnated, that doesn't change who they were or who they are now." Little Angel said with a serious tone making Sang hang his head in shame.

While this serious discussion is going on, our sweet couple is in their own little world that they have no idea what is happening. Little angel deliberately chose the chance where he could talk with Sang alone, or at least where they can talk without others overhearing them. But the little angel is well aware that the demon Queen already heard everything who is in front of them but pretending to not hear a thing.

"I- I--.... I'm not sure how to say this... little angel." Sang finally speaks after staying mute for a while and the little angel is waiting patiently for him.

The little angel has self-praised himself for being this tolerant for someone other than his lovely devil or his devil's master.

"Not knowing how to say something is different from hiding intentionally. You say what you know, and we can all discuss it. After all, more brains are better than one brain~~~" Little angel chirps, back to his playful self.

They hear Zhu Hong snort at that comment and the little angel wisely chooses to ignore her for greater good.

See?! Doesn't he deserve praise for his well behavior? He obviously doesn't need others to praise him to know that because little angel is obviously self-confident that he is doing it for himself plenty already internally.... Huh... little old me is amazing... good job self-~~~

"Isn't that 'two heads better than one'?" Sang mumbles back but the little angel hears him away.

"You said something? You dare question LITTLE OH ME?" Little angel demands... more like threaten...

"Oh-- nono! Of course not, magnificent one!" Sang sats while sweating and the little angel couldn't be prouder of himself than ever, like that could max out his self-narcissism anymore.