Wake Up Sleepy Head

Note: From here on, everyone is back to Tengu's world (Shadow World)

***************************

"Oh wow~ So this is the Forgetful Lily flower. So beautiful and huge!?" Wang is appreciating the beauty of the flower and the uniqueness...

"And heavy!" Sang Zang happily adds while trying to lift it up but struggling to even lift it off the ground.

After everyone has arrived and been fed, they go through the ingredients. Zhao Yunlan is still inside the room taking care of unconscious Shen Wei. And Lin Jing is still unconscious, but demon queen has joined others for discussion while leaving him to recover.

"How is Shen Wei?" Yezun inquires when he sees Yunlan finally joining them.

"Sleeping but little angel said their conditions are starting to deteriorate again." Zhao Yunlan frets.

"That is to be expected. Now come here. We need to start preparing and get everything ready while we wait for Lin Jing to wake up. I also need to go find the White Snake Ruby Red Tear in the meantime. That is the only thing we are missing."

"Ruby red tear..." Yunlan mumbles to himself, finding it somewhat familiar yet can't pinpoint what or why.

"Master Yunlan! We have that remember? Lady Li Qian had given it to you before she left!" Little Angle excitingly shouts. The little angel is visible now when he arrived back to Tengu's World.

"Who is Li Qian? Why would she give you Ruby Red Tear?" Uncle Chu asks.

"Li Qian was the sixth guardian-" Little angel is about to explain when Yunlan's sudden shouts cut him off.

"The Ruby Tear!" and starts running back inside the room to search for it.

"You were saying, little angel?" Yezun prompts him to continue.

"Li Qian was the sixth guardian we were supposed to search for next, but we accidentally found her over the parallel world through kind-hearted people who gave us a place to stay and took care of us. Both Li Qian and master Yunlan have spoken about old times, and she gave the Ruby Red Tear of Ancient White Snake to master Yunlan; Seems like she is already aware of master Shen Wei's condition. However, due to her overuse of her core, she dissipated when her core finally burned out. She refused master Yunlan's help to rebuild it and master Yunlan refused to force anyone."

"I hope this will not become a problem in the future." Da Qing anxiously replies.

"Oh good, everyone is here! How did I get back here?" Lin Jing asks interrupting everyone inside.

"Darling, you are awake!" Zhu Hong said while squeezing poor Lin Jing.

"I guess we have everything now it seems. Let's get started then. Lin Jing, please get ready to cure our Shen Wei." Yezun orders and everyone agrees.

**********

Creating the anti-conjuration magic circle curse is a lot harder than everyone has thought. Not only is the precision of the amount of ingredients important, but the timing of each ingredient also needs to be added is crucial. Addition to that, there are steps for each section of the potion and when to feed it to Shen Wei. The adverse reactions are not sightly at all. Sometime Zhao Yunlan would find Shen Wei's mouth dripping blood (Lin Jing has reassures everyone that the potion is cleaning out toxic blood) or have high fever while trashing in bed. There are other times where they would find Shen Wei's vines jet black throughout his entire being while his body is white as a sheet. Yet Shen Wei never really opens his eyes once, worrying everyone in there, especially Zhao Yunlan who dares not to step away from Shen Wei. The process took them two full days and nights to complete, the last part being needing to emerge the Ruby Tear into Shen Wei's heart and finishing with Guo feeding Shen Wei with pure water from Ice Lake from Kunlun's mountain.