Pampering 1

The moment Da Qing and Yezun arrived, they didn't bother greeting anyone. They literally just zoomed past everyone straight to Shen Wei and hug the day light day out of him.

"Wei Di, how are you feeling? Does any part of your body hurt? Oh dear, did you even get a chance to eat anything? Oh, my poor didi is only skin and bone!! Wait here, your Da Ge will cook something tasty for you... but I don't want to let you go yet..." Da Qing fires one question to another in single breath and as the questions leaves his mouth, his arm only gets tighter and tighter like octopus' clutch.

Shen Wei, being the little spoiled kitten when Da Qing is around, just stays quiet and observed in everything like a good little kitten. However, Yezun loses his heart to give his share of tough love when he sees how his wife is spoiling him.

I have a feeling I shouldn't share my tough love unless I want my head to be chewed off by an over-protective mother. Yezun thinks grimly.

"Da Ge, he was eating just fine before you interrupted him" Zhao Yunlan amusingly points out making Da Qing look around to see that yes, he in fact just interrupted Shen Wei from enjoying Da Qing's congee.

"Oh... "An apologetic look breezed Da Qing's face, but it quickly disappears when he remembers how he missed Shen Wei so much and rightfully so. "Do you want anything else, Wei Di?"

Like affectionate little cat, Shen Wei rubs his face into Da Qing's hands which are now caressing his cheeks. Da Qing is overwhelmed by emotions that he starts crying. He truly missed his little playful and adorable didi.

"Welcome back, Wei Di" Da Qing chokes out while tears streaming down his eyes.

"Da Ge, I'm fine. I doubt Ah Lan would be this calm if something is wrong." Shen Wei states proudly making them giggle.

"Well, that's proofs it, that he is healthy." Yezun replies fondly.

"I never said I wasn't well since the beginning. I was just hibernating because it was too cold." Shen Wei plays dumb, making others laugh. "Well, we are glad that you decided to not hibernate anymore. We really missed your graceful present around us." Zhao Yunlan sincerely said while a theatrical bow.

"I for once will kick you out to hibernate for real with bears next time if this repeat again." Chu grumpily said from the kitchen entrance.

"Chu! Be nice to him. He just woke up." Da Qing defensively said while Yezun slowly moves away from Da Qing and joins Zhao Yunlan who is also preparing to ditch the scene.

"I think it best to ditch about now." Yunlan whispers to Yezun who nods in agreement. Poor Shen Wei is stuck between overprotective mother-hen and strict father-hen.

"Say Yunlan Di, should I be warily of Chu?" Yezun absent-mindedly asks.

"Why?" Yunlan confusedly asks.

"Don't they look like a perfect strict father and protective mother right now?" Yezun points now to where Da Qing and Chu Shuzhi are arguing.

"Go ask him to find out and let me know." Yunlan scarily replies while imagining the result of that statement if Da Qing is to hear Yezun and quietly leave the kitchen which is a war zone while Shen Wei tries to appease both his uncle and Da Ge.

"I think I will join you." Yezun wisely whispers following Zhao Yunlan's lead.

********

"I knew that the curse would be lifted with due time, but I must say, it took longer than I had given them credit for. They almost fooled me into believing that he would really die. That would have been a real pity if the players were to die so soon. How should I play with them next, hmmm~~? I wonder how you will save him from his own kind next~ So much fun!"