Truth 2

"Oh.... so, both my parents are dead..." Shen Wei said sadly making others panic for reopening sealed wound on poor kid.

"Shen Wei, although you don't have your parents anymore, you still have us. And now, you just met another relative of yours. Aren't you happy?" Chu asks with gentle tone making Shen Wei smile beautifully but still seems sad.

"Wei Di, I love and care for just like I care for my little Lan Di. And he loves you unconditionally which I'm sure you already know. Although Chu is your uncle, he had always retreated you like his own son and nothing less. And your uncle Yezun, although you just met him, he has been protecting and overseeing you since you were 8 years old. We just couldn't risk exposing our true selves to you because we wanted you to grow up happily and enjoy your life as human until your power awakens which will drag you into conflicts with demons and other monsters. Please don't think that Yezun doesn't care about you...." Da Quing explain, probably more on desperate side for understanding making Shen Wei look at his amusingly.

"Wow. Da Ge... I now understand that you deeply love uncle Yezun.... wow..." Shen Wei said with smirk making Da Quing pause for a second before he asks

"Wait... Wei Di... how did what I just said get interpreted into me loving Yezun than he loves you too?" Da Quing ask confusedly making Shen Wei burst out laughing.

"Yes, I get the meaning that he cares and looked over me since young, but if you see from the flip side of your explanation, it looked like you are defending him." Shen Wei honestly said making Da Quing blush when Lin Jing agrees

"Well, now that I view it from Shen's point of view, it does seem like you were desperate for Shen to understand and accept Yezun as his uncle."

"See~~ And I think you missed something important in your explain. Yes, I'm aware that Uncle Chu is like my father figure, because of him, I wasn't lonely nor felt sad for not being able to meet my own father. And you on the other hand, I always had considered you as my mother figure. You were always there when I need someone to talk other than Ah Lan, scolded me for not taking care of myself and worried endlessly when I'm sick and whether I'm being well feed or not. Now, tell me Da Di, how could you forget such an important part from your explanation, hmm?" Shen Wei ask while hugging Da Quing tightly.

"I'm happy that you value me like that but Wei... I'm a male... How can you see me as mother figure?" Da Quing mumbles feeling awkward.

"Give up kitten. Wei is right. You are definitely mother-han." Yezun add making Yunlan also add

"Yezun Ge is right, Da Ge. You act like mother-han to us! Right Guo Di?"

"Well.... yes." Guo admits as well.

"Guys!!!" Da Quing protests but his whimpering protest got overpowered by laughter from others.

"Sigh... and here I was thinking of pairing you as my uncle's.... what a bummer" Shen Wei whine making Chu almost drop off his chair, Yunlan start laughing hysterically while poor Guo clamp up and depress mushroom sprouting over his head and Yezun choke on air while Da Quing sigh in exhaustion, seeing Shen Wei dead set on teasing him today.

"Hey! Kitten is only mine!" Yezun protest making Shen Wei breaks off laughing too.

"Sorry, sorry... uncle Yezun. I was joking!" Shen Wei adds after laughing.

"If you are done, back to pressing issues!" Grumpy Chu scoff.

"Fine. death zombie..." Yezun said under his breath.

"Now, where were we? Oh, right your father. Shen Wei, your father, me, kitten and Yunlan, we came from what you would call from Tengu clan where winged being lives. We are powerful being than any other clans known to exist. And you, my dear nephew, is the offspring of one of the legendary Tengu leader entire clan had known, The Envoy.