Peace at Last... Right?

Outside Enchanted Forest

"Phew! I thought I will never see day light again!" Shen Wei said cheerfully while stretching his body and look up at dazzling Sun; Of course, he is the only one that is celebrating their escape.

"So, everyone! Let's go--? --- Err-- What's wrong?" Shen Wei ask while turning toward the group, but nobody seems to hear him, so he tracks where all their attentions are drawn to...

Everyone is staring intensely at Yezun and Zhu Hong who is ready to eat one another at any moment. Exhausted, everyone contemplates whether to leave those two alone to fight or intervene.

"Hey old hag! Why are you following us?!" Yezun snort at Zhu Hong whose veins is popping at the mention of 'old hag'.

"Youuuu... cursed fox!!!!! What part of me look like an 'old hag' to you!?" Zhu Hong growls back making Yezun's eyebrow twitch, feeling insulted...

As for everyone else, they collectively come to an agreement without uttering a word that they are too exhausted for this pointless fight to intervene but at the same time, the fight seems to going to be too amusing to miss out... so they all set down somewhere they found comfortable on the ground away from quarreling pair of quote on quote: "old Hag vs. cursed-Fox"

Shen Wei seeing what caught everyone's attention, although he doesn't understand it, he quietly set down near Zhao Yunlan and Da Quing who decides to sit down together.

When Da Quing sees Shen Wei sitting down near them, he gives his didi a sweet smile, but Yunlan just ignores him because he is still upset with Shen Wei about what happen inside the forest with ghost lady.

Shen Wei is disappointed because he thought that Yunlan had forgiven him already since he stand up for him when Zhu Hong was warily of him and what followed.

Seeing the tensions between his two didi, Da Quing decides to get explanation from them later but now...enjoy his husband and demon queen comedy show.... well, that's how he sees the fight anyway.

"Hahahaha, I understand that truths hurt sometime but you really need to convince your old brain that you are old hag!!" Yezun snort again raising Zhu Hong's temper more.

"That's it!!! I can't even stand one more moment sharing same air as you, you cursed- fox!!" Zhu Hong shouts and summon her long claws to fight with Yezun who also ready himself to fight.

"My...my. We share the same sentiment!! GO back to your demon forest?!" Yezun replies and evades Zhu Hong's swipe of her claws towards him.

"Why should I listen to you?! And for your information, I'm not following you! I'm just following my mate!?" Zhu Hong said and suddenly disappear and reappear behind Yezun to attack him but luckily for Yezun, he sense Zhu Hong just in the nick of time to avoid her attack and a bonus, he was able to land a kick on her back when she lost her balance when Yezun suddenly avoid her full attack in front of her making her almost fall face first.

"Aweeee.. did the old hag finally found her mate in this olden time~~~" Yezun sneer at her triumphantly.

And as saying goes... don't get too cocky before the battle is won and concluded....

When Yezun is busy being cocky, Zhu Hong, unknowingly to Yezun, summon dark energy ball behind Yezun and hit him making Yezun stumbled forward and land face-first, kissing the ground making Zhu Hong laughs at him

"You!!!!" Yezun upsettingly growl and is about to summon his own power to fight and Zhu Hong also ready to attack fully.

Seeing that the fight is about to get serious Da Quing steps in to stop the childish fight from escalating into something more serious.