chapter 45 💕

im alive ppl.

sorry if i went into such a long hiatus :< school has been taking such a big toll on me.

also what's with me and updating every 12am?!

thrid person's view.

kru kru kru

the air got a little awkward after hayato's words and suiran finally snapped out of her delirious state.

"uhh... let's continue practicing?" kiro suggested making the three shamble up to continue the practice.

...........

"ouch you're pulling my hair"

"stay still idiot"

"careful you almost burnt me"

was heard inside the practice room as the performers tried their best to get ready as fast as they can since the performance is happening in less than an hour.

*BOOGSH* the sound of something bumping hard to the cabinet close to the mirror was loudly heard.

"what was that?" suiran asked loudly from behind the propped curtains as she changed to her clothes.

"n-nothing it was just my glasses!" taki's voice was heard.

"that was pretty loud tho.."

" that's because im wearing them"

"just admit that you bumped your head idiot" hayato's voice was hesrd as he entered the room.

"yah! im older than you"

"hurry up hayato! get dressed!" she panicked as she stepped out the curtain seeing as the boy was still in his baseball uniform.

he only nodded before swinging his bag over his shoulder, making his way behind the curtains.

"kiro come with me!" taki panickedly said before dragging the male outside.

apparently he forgot his personal mic and now they had to go look for it.

suiran sighed trying her best to shake the nervousness away. she didn't know why after so long she'd still be nervous to perform.

she stared at herself in the mirror as she shook her hands vigorously.

"sui" she jolted.

gaining a whiplash as she turned around quickly to look at the guy peeking his head out the curtain.

"y-yeah?" she stammered as she walked to him.

eyes travelling to his exposed biceps. damn.

she quickly tore her eyes back to his, raising her eyebrows in an urge to let him continue to speak.

"can you help me with this?" he asked before showing her the handless mic.

she supressed the giggle that wanted to go out after seeing his clueless face.. it was adorable nonetheless.

she grabbed it after nodding. stepping inside the curtain she went around him to place the device neatly inside his back pocket making sure it's tightly placed.

silence gnawed at them with only their soft breathing heard, heck it almost felt like they're not breathing.

with the mic and wires on her hand as she stepped a bit closer to him, her breath, he felt it on his back making goosebumps ran through his spine

mindlessly she slipped her hand into his shirt, he flinched ever so slightly  everytime he felt her skin touch his.

the air around them heated and was heavy for some reason as she slipped her hands softly across his back and up his nape finally grabbing the mic out of his shirt.

he let out a breathe of relief as she stepped away before stepping infront of him to adjust the position of the mic on his cheeks.

standing on her tiptoes her eyes raked over his face as his gazed lingered on her. she gulped down the nervousness gnawing at her as her eyes blinked rapidly, trying it's best to focus as it drifted to his lips.

oh how i loved feeling those against mine..

she shook her thoughts away as she fixed his mic. and finally when she was done, she was able to look at him in the eye seeing as he was already looking at her.

"w-what?" she whispered out.

he didn't utter a word as he leant in. her heart thump inside her chest, eyes widening before closing it.

waiting for the soft plump lips against her.

but instead she felt a kiss on her forehead, hand around her waist and another at the back of her head softly pulling her into a hug.

"i love you... you know that right?" he whispered.

she felt her heart jump, a soft smile adored her face as she slowly wrapped her hands around him

"y-yeah i know.." she whispered. "im sorry yato" she exhaled feeling her heart clench as her eyes watered.

"don't apologize.. i was in the wrong in the first place.. i shouldn't have been a foul git ignoring you before you left... im sorry" he whispered to her.

(∆pottAh?)

"im sorry it took me so long to forgive you... i-i know you didn't mean it-" she sniffed on his chest as she felt tears welled her up. " i know what a bitch naomi is and we've been together f-for so long i-i should have trusted yoy and i know how obsess naomi is- i- i should have know-"

she stopped feeling a peck on her lips.

"baby your rambling" he whispered with a chuckle as he wiped her tears with his thumbs.

she sniffed before smiling at him with a giggle, heart thumping in happiness with the same as him.

he never felt so relieved that he finally got his girl back. he felt contented.

"i love you" she whispered pecking his nose.

"of course you do"

"shut up yato"

"make me"

__________________

The End.

i feel a bit emotional i do not know why :'>

i know this might be abrupt but worry not my lovely readers.. I WILL STILL BE WRITING AFTER STORIES SO WATCH OUT PEEPS!.

like really REALLY juicy ones... hehe.