Chapter 7- gifted class

Third Person's view.

"Eh?! Why didn't you tell me earlier?! Im lucky sensei didn't notice." The girl said as she glared at the male, puffing her cheeks as she touched her ear embarrassingly.

She took off the earring sighing in relief that no one saw her ear. she stood up to walk back to her seat, removing her excess earrings as she walked.

Was that why he tucked my hair behind my ear? And to think that i got flustered for something like that.

She thought to herself.

"Akane san? What happened to your socks?" One of the girls asked her.

This caught the attention of the boys making them stare at her exposed long legs.

She unconsciously looked down, the accident earlier completely forgotten.

"Oh! It got dirty on my way here so i ditched them" she said shrugging as she continued her way back to her seat to take inomata san's bento.

She failed to notice the stares she got from the boys. She failed to notice a glare coming from a certain someone as he tried to scare the students away from staring at her exposed legs.

"Are you going somewhere?" Ryuiichi asked her as she headed to the door.

"Yeah! Im heading to the gifted class!" She answered as she walked away carrying the bento.

"Eh?! Are you giving that to yagi senpai?" One of the girls asked to which she looked at them confusedly.

"Who's that?" She asked stopping.

"You know! The handsome smart kind hot guy at the gifted class!" She answered.

"Nezu kun's more of my type tho!" One of the girls mused in dreamily.

That name caught suiran's attention.nezu?

She knows that name. But she placed it far back her mind for too many years for it to pop up immediately after hearing it. So she shrugged it off, smiling at the girls.

"So who are you giving that to?" Usokawa asked her.

"Someone i really like" she responded with a cheery smile as she exited the room leaving the students dumbfounded and confused.

"She literally was just flirting with those two." A girl said lowly as she scowled. Naomi. Scoffed seeing the transferee's actions.

She wasn't pretty but was kinda famous for her wealth. Her attitude was something nobody ever liked.

She's been asking kamitani since the first time she saw him but to no avail the teen didn't even want to talk or look at her.

Suiran walked to the gifted class coming across a set of fuming girls holding boxes of chocolates just as she was about to go in. they muttered to each other exiting the classroom.

"She's such a stick in the mud" one of the girls huffed as they passed akane.

"Oh! Akane san? Are you giving that to someone?" One of the girls asked her.

She was kinda confused how they knew her since she didn't recognize the girls but seeing that they were friendly enough to stop and talk to her she smiled nodding.

"Well,goodluck then. Inomata san is being a sourpuss as usual" the girl said rolling their eyes.

She was being loud.is she doing this on purpose for maria to hear?. She thought. This brought a sour feeling inside her.

"Well it seems that you broke the rule. Stop bad mouthing her for doing something right." She said with a smile that made the girls face her, in shock tick marks appearing on their foreheads.