chapter 40 - can i?

suiran's pov.

one month later.

"this is going to be epic." i said laughing at their faces.

it has already been a month i think?. yeah that long.

i constantly visited kotaro and shiro at the mansion alongside ryuiichi and i was also rarely inside our dorm... so we rarely saw each other.

i few words where exchanged from time to time. he's usually busy with baseball practice whilst im busy with promotions for our album.

there were a few times that he visited me whilst we were practicing.

and whenever i pushed him away he would only claim that he's still courting me.. and he'd come back.

"this is such a pain.." Taki mumbled with a small pout on his lips as he laid face down on the floors of the dance room.

there's an annual festival at konoha university every year... and there's bound to be performances and exhibits from the art majors.

like me.

and for those students who needed additional task to raise their grades are given to the art majors to help with their presentation.

such is the case for these two idiots.

"not my fault you guys suck at studying~" i teasingly said as i stretched my arms staring at them from the mirror.

hayato was simply sitting on the floor watching our supposedly performance that was given by our professors.

i watch his face, blank and stern as his eyes scanned my tablet.

he was still in his baseball uniform, a bit sweaty from practice. hair sticking on his forehead.

his eyes suddenly darted to mine making me turn away. my hands unconsciously darted to the material of my shirt, feeling my heartbeat increase.

it's been a while since I've been inside a room with him for this long to be honest.. it gives me this churning feeling inside my stomach... excitement?

"taki get your ass of the floor so we can start" i said poking his back with my foot.

he grumbled slightly before standing up. sometimes i seriously forgot that he's older than me.

"you should call me senpai idiot" he said sweatdropping . " we should pick who we're going to copy" he suggested before sitting next to hayato to watch the performance.

i rolled my eyes before hesitantly sitting down on the other side, leaning close to watch the video. " Ahh.. 365 so fresh~" i sang a little to the song.

"we should buy matching clothes tommorow then?" i suggested since tommorow is a weekend.

taki hummed in agreement, eyes still trained on my tablet. " I'll take this part since he's more on vocal." he said pointing at Hui's part.

i nodded not really picking anything since there's only one girl. " then kamitani would take the rap part?" i said to which he nodded.

kamitani... that felt so foreign when it left my mouth earlier..

"let's start then?"

i watched taki and kamitani practice their part as i sat at the back, chugging down my water bottle.

i couldn't take my eyes off him.. he changed clothes earlier, now he's wearing a loose sleeveless black shirt and black loose pants.

i didn't know he can dance like that.. my eyes kept traveling to his exposed biceps.. damn.

i looked away feeling my face heating up.. i should really learn how to control my self.

we practiced individually earlier and now the two guys was practicing a part of the dance that only the two of them had to do.

all that's left are the parts where im dancing with each of them.

i already memorized the moves.. i just have to practice it with them.

"Sui! i have to go for a while.. you should practice your part with hayato while im gone!" taki said scrambling to the door as he kept staring at his watch.

and with that he had finally exited the dance room. leaving us in a quiet awkward state.

i stood up clearing my throat walking up to him. " so.. let's start?" i said with a smile.

my eyes almost widened when i saw his lips tugged up before he nodded.

third person's pov.

suiran blinked fastly letting out a small awkward chuckle before facing the mirror trying to hide the blush that crept to her face.

it hurts less when im close to her... he thought, cant stop the small smile that crept up his face.

he was craving her smiles and attention.. he felt contented right now.

they played the song trying to see if they can dance along with no problem.

everything went smoothly, their moves fluid until her first verse came.

she almost jolted when she felt him come close after her body wave, hands landing on her hips with a firm hold.

curse whoever made this cheography.. she thought as she cleared her throat.

he tugged her closer when she didn't move, she jolted, eyes darting to his in shock.

feeling his breath fanning her face made goosebumps travel throughout her body.

she cleared her throat,looking away when she felt heat travel up her cheeks"y-yah.. what are you-?"

"you're not moving, you were suppose to move closer" he explained a hint of amusement was heard.

he was speaking the truth.. she was suppose to move close.

"angel." he whispered catching her attention as their eyes finally met "are you still upset?" he mumbled eyes full of hope as now both his arms are wrapped around her waist.

" I.." she trailed, licking her lips in an attempt to make her shaky breath not heard.

she watched as his eyes traveled down her lips.

her breath hitch seeing him lean closer until their foreheads were touching.

"can i have you back now?"
__________________

is this too fast? or should i get them back by now?