chapter 25- beach? bitch?

^get it? hihi.
alsoo sorry for the late updatee

third person's view.

"BWAHAHAHA" suiran couldn't help but laugh as the waves crashed down at Ryuiichi's as he shows kotaro how the ocean is not so bad.

a blue hue covered kotaro's face in horror.

now he's never really going back to the ocean.she thought as she giggled.

the teachers decided to go for a day in the beach alongside the kids and the four teens including inomata.

suiran's bandmates had already went back to their schools after that small concert last month which by the way blew the internet up.

but that's not the only thing that blew up.

"akane suiran reportedly dating a schoolmate!" was the headlines that topped the internet with a photo of her hugging hayato after winning the game.

he didn't mind tho.

he's just happy that everyone knew that she's his.

the kids were having fun making sand castles whilst ryu and kotaro went to take seashells.

"shiro look! a baby crab!"suiran excitedly squealed as she pointed at the cute crab that crawled up their sand castle.

shiro's eyes widened in bewilderment as she awed at it, quickly pulling taka who was seating beside her, busily making his sandcastle, not sparing shiro a glance. "taka look!" she said whislt shaking him causing him to accidentally ruin his sand castle.

"YAh!" taka said finally turning to look at her, only to see the crab close to his face ... he squealed jumping away. "SHIRO WHAT IS THAT!?" He shouted two meters away from her as she grabbed the crab.

"chill dude.. its just a crab" she said giggling at his reaction. " YEET!" She squealed out as she threw the poor crab to taka.

"AH!MAMA!" he squealed yet again running away.

Suiran only giggled as the two started chasing each other around. she looked to the ocean remembering that hayato said he was going to go for a swim.

swimming was something she never learned even if she tried. having a short stature on deep water is kinda hard. that's why she said she'll just swim later after playing with the kids.

she looked around the sea for him until her eyes landed on a few group of girls who were squealing while pointing at the ocean. she followed were their fuss was only to see her boyfriend mindlessly swimming around. seriously?girls are swooning at him at school and now at the beach?.

her face instantly flushed upon seeing him shirtless. she couldn't even look straight at him earlier.

"aren't you going to change into a swimsuit sui-chan?" sawatati sensei asked her with a smile.

sui was wearing a large white shirt on top of her swimsuit that she may or may not have stolen from hayato's closet after a few visits to his house, were she also saw his DVD s.. of her old movies back when she was a kid!.. the prick was one of her fans before stardome!.

"hey sui.." he called out to her as she giggled at his baby pictures whislt she sat on his bed.

"yeah?" she asked without turning to him.

"I've always known you were soomin" he said finally catching her attention.

"EH!? Since when?!" she said in bewilderment as he sat beside her.