chapter 43- sleepy~

^this is seriously me right now after doing my modules and deciding to publish and finish this chapter

omfg guys!! the last time i checked it was only on 20k!! and now its already 22!! i love you guys so muchhh🤧♥️♥️

anyways im dissapointed at myself for failing my own challenge :'< I have so much school stuff happening 😭 im so sorry for not updating for so long you guysss

third person's view.

"yah? you still awake?"

"huh?" sui yawned before nodding her head.

"you sure? you look like a zombie.. want me to buy you coffee?" taki said ruffling suiran's hair.

sui only nodded as they entered another shop.

its Saturday and as planned they were out to buy their matching clothes for the performance.

"here"

suiran turned to hayato before rolling her eyes. "I don't want it" she mumbled with a pout before turning away to look for clothes.

"just take it" he said grabbing her arm.

"aww now you feel guilty asf for locking her out huh?" taki teased from another section away from them.

hayato ignored him as he stared down at sui who was glaring at him.

she looked at the coffee temptingly, biting down on her lips as her eyebrows furrowed in focus.

heh cute.. he thought as he stared blankly at her.

"stop being upset it's not like i didn't let you in right away" hayato said before taking her hand and placing the coffee on it.

le flashback

"Yah kamitani if i count to three and you're still not opening this damn door, I'm seriously sleeping with kiro tonight!"

kiro blushed a thousand shades of red at her statement " a-ano senpai-?!"

"ONE-"

and the door slammed open "fucking come in idiot" he mumbled before pulling her inside, slamming the door shut on kiro's face.

"aaand she's gone" the latter said scratching his nape to hopefully get rid of his blushing.

meanwhile inside, hayato was blankly staring at her as she removed her shoes, body aching from dancing all day.

she was seating down the elevated floor. cheeks puffed out as she tried her best to undo and loosen the laces.

hayato scoffed before sitting down infront of her, swatting her hands away before untying the laces and removing her shoe.

she just sat there watching him, too tired to even protest.

"are you upset?" he asked as he worked on the other shoe.

"who wouldn't be? you literally locked me out of-"

"about Naomi"

she scoffed "im not upset.. im already over it" she mumbled looking to the side.

he felt a pang inside him, it's like saying that she already moved on.

but seeing her glossy eyes.. he knew she was lying.

"sleep with me " he stated.

"wha-!?"

"nothing nasty just cuddling-"