Chapter one- moving in.

Suiran's pov.

I smiled at the sea of people infront of us.

This is our last concert before we disband and even though it made us sad we were all excited for the vacation that were coming at us.

And if going to school is part of our vacation then i think that would be very fun.

"SOOMIN  WE WILL MISS YOU!"

I smiled more giving a flying kiss as the crowd roared widly.

Soomin was my stage name. Im very thankful that i decided to not use my name since it would be easier if people at my school wont recognize me.

The five of us waved goodbye to the crowd as the concert ended.

Agh. Im tired~.

"Nee-chan!" I turned around and almost stumbled backward when shiro jumped on me.

I giggled as she hugged me giving me a thumbs up as her eyes sparkled.

Im happy that she looked up to me everytime she watched our performances.

"Are you ready to move in with grandma?" I asked her as i carry her to our private room where the girls already headed at.

"Shabby oba-san?" She asked cutely to which i giggled poking her forehead.

"I told you not to call her that." I said sweat dropping at her innocent face.

I opened the door still carrying her as the staff members and a few of our bodyguards walked pass us.

"Hey shiro!" Mari shouted as she instantly stood up at the side of my sister .

I sweatdropped at the sight of her nosebleed.

Seriously if the press found out about mari's obsession to the cuteness of toddlers.. i dont even know what will happen.

"Oh mari~" kaira sweat dropped as she smiled taking a tissue to wipe mari's nose to which mari only chuckled

" you should head to the makeup room for your hair before you leave" hashiro reminded me as she scrolled through her phone.

"Oh right! Thanks for reminding me." I smiled at her as she smiled back.

"Come' ere shiro.. i got candy~" aoi mischievously said as she waved the candy up to which shiro tried to catch before finally falling into aoi's arms to which she cheered.

I stared at the mirror infront of me seeing my waist long red hair. I had blonde last year. I've decided to cut it short just above my shoulders. It's my first time cutting my hair that short so im pretty nervous.

I hope i wont look like a potato after that.
I also realized that hair colors like ours wont be accepted into the schools so I'll have to color my hair black for the first time since we debuted.

"Nee-chan.. candy!" I looked down to shiro as she held the candy up with a defeated aoi laying on the floor.

"We should get going. Our flight is already tonight shiro" i said smiling as i crouched down a bit.

"Stay safe!" I turned to the girls before hugging them one by one saying our goodbyes.

It has always been the five of us since we were little and this was the first time that we wont see each other for quite a while so we really were tearing up a bit.

"We'll be taking our leave now!" I said as shiro and i bowed at them which made them laugh.

I waved goodbye smiling sweetly as they waved back before i headed to the make up room since hina-san promised to do my hair for the last time.