Chapter thirteen- bad romance~

You could pick which one in the video will be akane's voice , reader chan ^-^

Suiran's pov.

"Gosh this is hurting my ear." I murmured as i slopped my head down my table as naomi sang infront of the class.

It was almost near the end of the school year and apparently there's this bonfire that the school does at night after the school festival.

And i had to fly back to mom's company to help her manage it for the whole freaking weak because she got sick.

It was fine because i missed her but the risk of going there secretly was tiring AND i missed hayato's game and also the whole week of the school's shitty festival.

Naomi's currently singing infront of us as an audition for a performance at the bonfire event.

And lemme tell you. She's definitely not singing. It's more like yelling if you ask me.

She's singing into the unknown. Risky move if you ask me. Besides a night at bonfire would require more of a soft tune or something that everyone would enjoy.

Grandma already asked me to perform there and not gonna lie i wanted to do it really bad.

I mean it's not actually gonna expose me because i have different kinds of singing techniques so i was really excited.

But there should only be one representative per classes and I didn't wanna spoil naomi's fun since she seemed like she really wanted to do this.

But if she sings as our representative im afraid everyone would look down on us.. just sayin.

"I feel like my eardrums are about to explode." I heard one of the girls beside me say.

To which I couldn't help but giggle.

Naomi finally finished thankfully.

"T-thank you miss hinata... does anyone else want to audition?" Our homeroom asked us hopeful that someone else would audition.

But no one rose their hands... and now im too embarrassed to audition.

"Eh.. sensei? I think akane should audition." Kashima said raising his arms up.

My head turned to him in surprise... dude what the hell.

"Eh??? But kashima if someone else is going to audition you should pick someone who could hit notes higher than me" naomi said with a smug face as she smirked at me.

Is she belittling me?... honey don't judge a book by its cover.. haven't heard of that huh?

"Are you saying that she cant sing?" Ushimaru asked with a innocent look . I could visibly see the question mark beside her head.

"I mean you cant be good at everything you know? Besides she's already got every guy in this school what else does she want more?" She proudly said making everyone stare at her .

"I'd like to audition sir" i said with a smile.

But my aura said otherwise.. im not stooping down to your level you shitty girl.

"A-are you sure akane san?" Kira , one of my classmates asked to which i nodded.

"Dont worry kira-san. Trust me.. she wont embarrass herself.. she's the competitive type" kashima said sweat dropping as he whispered to kira.

I stood upfront the class my eyes wandered around them stopping to hayato as he stared back giving me a nodto which i smiled tho my smile faded when my eyes met naomi seating infront of me.