chapter 42 - the door~

third person's pov.

"idiot it's not like that!" she grumbled heat travelling to her face as she kicked her senpai.

she turned to the guy beside her hearing him chuckle as he turned his head to her direction.

she almost froze when their eyes met, looking away from his stare.

"im Nishimura, Kiro.. from-"

"ah! GATEWAY? the new boy group under moon entertainment?" taki said making kiro chuckle nodding.

"eh?" suiran said confusedly turning to the guy.

"gosh sui. you dont even know the idols under your mom's company?" taki scoffed amusedly at the girl before chuckling.

suiran could only chuckle as she rubbed her nape in embarrassment.. i can't believe that i forgot about them..

"it's ok senpai.. i know you're busy" he said to her making her sigh in relief.

"senpai? we're older than you?" hayato asked.

"uh, im actually as old as taki is" he said. "she's a senior at the company so.. yeah" he said.

kamitani only nodded before taking a gulp of his drink.

suiran leaned close to kiro to see what professor han wanted them to perform.

hayato's eyes widened at her actions, choking on the water he was drinking.

"woah dude you ok?" taki said chuckling amusedly as he pat his back.

kamitani could only muster a small yes as his cold stern fell to the two idols huddled together, watching from the small screen.

her eyes flickered earlier when he choked but payed no mind.. mood dropping after remembering her whole 'never getting back with him' thing.

she wanted to slap herself remembering the last whole month of him trying to 'win her back' and her almost falling for it.

"you two should head back to the dorm" she spoke up, eyes glued to the screen.

"yes!"
"why?"

two completely opposite response came from the two.. one from the actor who badly wanted to just sleep and one from the guy who have no intention on leaving Sui alone with another guy.

"because you guys need to rest.. and besides we'll be practicing here-"

"alone?" hayato muttered with a stern face staring at her.

"not alone idiot. there's obviously two of them" taki said throwing his arm around hayato before pulling the poor guy out of the room. " let's go sleep"

"but-"

and they were out.

"shall we start?"

giggles were heard from outside the dance room. you could say that the two idols clicked in some sort of way.

"we're already finished.. we should head back now" suiran said as she sat down on the floor.

kiro nodded pulling her up. "shall i assist you back your majesty?" he placed his arm behind his back a nd his other reached out to hers.

she giggled at his remarks before grabbing his hands. "you may, lowly peasant" she said before bursting out of laughter at his reaction.

he shook his head as he opened the door heading out to the hallway.

he was a ball of sunshine, a drama queen like her. he kept up with her everlasting energy, and maybe that's the reason they clicked.

the walk to her dorm building was a slow, full of talking and giggling one. she wondered how she didn't notice him before at the company.. but she's glad she made a new friend.

"yah. i just realized that your dorm is far from here." she said eyes widening to which he only shrugged.

"so?" he said as they stood infront of her door.

"aish you should've reminded me! now you have to walk back!" she scolded him feeling guilty.

"and miss you tripping over air?. nah" he teased chuckling to which she rolled her eyes before hitting his arm.

"i swear-"

"you guys are to noisy" they both turned to the side.

hayato stood there in his sweat pants and a simple black shirt. he just arrived from who knows where.

"oh. sorry~ you should head in now soomin san" kiro said turning back to suiran with a smile.

she rolled her eyes. " i told you to call me sui-"

"why'd he call you that if you're not even close" hayato said to himself but he was clearly heard by the two as he made his way infront of suiran, slightly shoving kiro away .

suiran jolted at his actions. "we're close enough" she said crossing her arm before walking to where kiro was.

but before she could move away she heard the sound of the door opening. she turned around seeing hayato enter, eyes trailing to her in a slight cold stare.

"then you should be happy to stay out with him right?" he said before shutting the door close.

sui and kiro jolted at the slamming of the door. "what's his problem?" kiro muttered to which sui only sighed.

"wait. he didn't lock you out right?.." kiro said to her.

her eyes widened. he wouldn't.. right?.

she immediately grabbed the door knob twisting it but to her dismay it was locked.

she was fuming. eyes ablaze, wide in shock. she scoffed out of her nose in disbelief as she tried to shake the door knob open.

"maybe you should try anna's method" kiro suggested.

"huh? anna what now?" she asked in confusion.

he sighed before shoving her to the side slightly.

she moved away, watching him closely in curiosity.

he placed his head on the door before knocking three times. "do you wanna build a snow man?~" he sang in a small voice.

suiran, already frustrated flicked his forehead making him yelp. " yah, i was just trying to help" he said pouting as he rubbed his forehead.

"well your definitely not trying enough" she mumbled rolling her eyes as she held her phone out, dialing maria's number.

kiro only chuckled at suiran's redden cheeks, from frustration. her lips pouted slightly as she dialed her friend's number.

he laid his head on the door, watching her expression as she became more frustrated.

"Yah kamitani if i count to three and you're still not opening this damn door, I'm seriously sleeping with kiro tonight!"