chapter 26 - beach? bitch? (pt.2)

two chapters today because im late updating again~

suiran's pov.

"oh you're back." i greeted as ryuichi came from the ocean immediately heading to kotaro.

he thanked me to which i only shrugged. we were still digging holes and thankfully usaida san finally woke up to help with the kids.

"EH?!" i turned to taka's exclaimed only to see him on the verge of tears.

yep. he's definitely gonna blow.

his hole was washed away by the ocean for the third time  and i can tell he was definitely upset. welp, i told him not to dig there.

as i was about to stop him from crying. kamitani sensei came back with juices on her hands. " here! its my treat" kamitani sensei said as she distributed the juices to the kids.

" isn't this good kotaro?" i heard ryuichi said as i helped shiro with hers. " yeah dont drop it okay?" i said with a giggle.

"what are you drinking?" i heard yato said.

i almost jolted when i turned around to face them, seeing the sea weed on his head. that's scary..

plop!

and there goes kotaro's drink.

"I'll give you this if you forgive me" hayato said handing kotaro the seaweed.

i stood up quickly bonking his head " stupid. why would he want that?" i said shaking my head.

he turned to me, opening his mouth to complain but stopped as he stared at me.

or my body.

"hey baka boyfriend, my eyes are up here" i said crossing my arms as i raised my eyebrows at him as i crouched down giving kotaro my juice.

i saw a tint of pink covered yato's cheeks before he looked me in the eye with a small stern look. " why are you wearing that?" he said lowly making me gulp when he stood up.

still staring intently at me

"neh mom. im hungry" he said turning to kamitani sensei.

i breathed out the breath that i didn't know i was even holding. what the hell?.

"then get food from the mini bus stupid.. there's also extra juice there sweety." kamitani sensei said with a smile as she turned to me, i nodded giving her a small thank you " but most importantly, inomata already changed.. so what cha guy's think?" she said with a smile.

"uwaa kawaii~" i said clapping my hands at inomata's embarrassed face.

"oh it's a swimsuit" usaida simply said.

yup this is hopeless.

"i think it's cute.. like the pattern! its like kirin's inner tube." ryuichi said with a smile making us sweat dropped.

that's ryuiichi for you. innocent and dense as ever.

i turned to hayato, jolting a bit when i realized he was already looking at me. a small almost unnoticeable smirk appeared on his handsome face as he tugged on my hand. " we'll go to the bus mom" he said as we passed by kamitani sensei.

i waved goodbye to them seeing shiro was already playing busily with kotaro and taka.

third person's view.

a handful of boys kept staring at suias they walked by. the girl was oblivious about it whilst hayato noticed every single one. he couldn't even stop himself from sending them a glare, feeling himself unconsciously wrapping one arm around her bare waist.

she felt the coldness from his hands for swimming on the ocean for too long, it brought goosebumps on her skin.

they arrived at the bus, silently opening the door for her so they could go in to get some food on the back. she hopped in walking to the back as he followed before stopping infront of his seat taking his large white shirt that he wore earlier. he had some spare in his bag so he didn't think twice before heading where she is and throwing it to her face before he flopped down on the seat next to her.

" yah! what was that for?" she said galring at him before throwing the shirt back at him harder as she continued to look for the food.

"wear it" he said pushing it back to her.

she rolled her eyes playfully before letting out a "Nope" popping the p as she pushed the shirt away, turning her back from him as she opened the box kneeling down to it.

"why not?" he asked annoyed. " because they said this looked good on me~" she answered referring to the teachers.

she heard him 'tch' annoyingly before hearing him stand up. she felt kinda reliefed that he's not going to force her out of it.

she kinda liked the swimsuit.. specially since kamitani sensei gave it to her.

she froze tho. feeling the warmth of the body behind her. feeling a warm breath on her nape."y-yato?" she squeaked out.

she felt him grab her arms with one of him hands over her eyes, her breath stuck on her throat when she felt him kiss the small of her back. " y-yato w-w-what-?!" she breathed out before a small whine escaped her lips as she felt a wet sucking sensation followed by a bite was placed on the small of her back close to her waist.

she felt him repeating it two more times around her back and near her waist before he finally stopped letting her go softly as she breathes out deeply, looking at him with a flushed face as he only chuckled at her expression.

he leaned in close placing a kiss on her forehead before ruffling her hair.she only stared at him with a flushed face as he took an onigiri on the box beside her along with a box of juice. he stood up sending her a soft smile before walking away after ruffling her hair for the last time.

"I'll wait for you outside... wear my shirt ok?" he said turning to her with a smirk before exiting the bus.

her chest heaved with her clouded mind as she tried her best to compost herself. "what was that?" she murmured, blushing as the scene replayed in her mind.

did he do that to fvcking convince me to wear his shirt? tsk as if I'll give him that satisfaction- her thoughts was stopped as she caught a glimpse of her back and waist from the reflection of the windows.

"shit.. he didn't.." she mumbled as she stared in disbelief.

hickeys..littered her waist and back.. and now he was sure that she'd wear his shirt.

he is so dead!! she thought as she slipped on his shirt, wafting in the smell of his perfume. she loved that smell but still.. " YATO!"

______

i hope im serving you guys well.
sorry for the late chapters again!.