chapter 35 - concert

second update today because I'll be busy tomorrow so yeah~.

Suiran's pov.

"oh. it's taki" i said simply making my roommates deadpan.

"you know each other?" Maria asked me as they all sat around the floor and the sofa.

"yeah.. we did a photo shoot before" he simply said before throwing his arm around my shoulders.

we both did a fist bump before smiling.

"ahh! the uniform one?" hashiro said to which i nodded.

"i didn't know you went here" i said turning to him.

"i didn't think you'd go here either" he shrugged before ruffling my hair.

i giggled before someone knocked from outside.

"must be kakashi-ni.. I'll go get it" hashiro said before heading to the door.

i turned to the door, accidentally meeting eyes with hayato. i quickly looked away when i felt my heart skipped a beat.

"who's that?" ryuichi asked.

"our manager" i simply replied before finishing my drink.

hashiro came back in grabbing her phone and her bag, i took that as a sign that we need to head out now so i also took mine.

"we'll head out now... see ya!" i said with a smile waving goodbye before we left the dorm.

Third person's view.

he clenched his fist before softly relaxing it.

it pained him seeing other guys around her, treating her the way he did before.

his eyes softened when it met hers earlier and the familiar butterflies invaded his stomach just like before.

"we should go there early so that we can seat upfront" Inomata suggested to which they all agreed.

they headed to their rooms to get ready so that they could head out early.

"i didn't know you knew Sui, senpai" ryuiichi said starting a conversation as they all changed clothes.

"you guys seemed close too" he replied with a friendly smile.

"yeah, we all went to the same highschool together" ryuiichi answered.

"i knew her since we were kids" Nezu said to which taki nodded his head in understanding.

"and she's my ex" hayato mumbled to himself sarcastically with his blank face.

taki turned his head to the guy with widen eyes as the two only chuckled at hayato's remark.

"woah.. you got it bad huh?" taki said cringing his face as he patted hayato's back.

"don't worry.. I'm sure you guys would make up" ryuichi said in his cheery self.

"she wont even look at me.." he muttered to himself, sighing deeply.

"tho the question is... do you wanna make up?" yagi asked sitting on top of the bunkbed.

they all turned to him.

"oh, you're still here." taki said innocently.

they boys deadpanned at their newly found friend.

"yeah, you're dorm is the one across not here" nezu said, shooing the boy away.

"oh come on you guys! it's awkward there.. i dont know anyone at all!" he defended hugging the pillow to himself. " besides you haven't answered my question hayato~" he said in a singsong teasing voice.