chapter 29 - work?

akane suiran's pov.

"oh my he is hot~" she squealed to which i only flicked my hair into her face.

"and he's mine~" i sassed causing her to laugh loudly, patting my back harshly.

"Now I'm sure that you're my child" mom giggled as we ate breakfast at a cafe with shiro.

"you sure you're going to eat all that tho? you have a photoshoot later." she asked me as i gobbled down the food.

"im going to wear a school uniform mom so it doesn't really matter" i answered as i continue to eat up.

"i know i was just hoping you'd atleast gimme some" she said pouting to which i cringed.

"mom please stop that weird thing you're doing with your face" shiro said pointing at mom's face.

i giggled at her remarks as mom shook her head playfully. "i think you're rubbing off on her" she told me quietly to which i giggled.

we kept eating in peace and a few giggling here and there as we talked about a few things. until mom received a notification.

i continued eating as she read the notif. "[show] are asking you for an interview later this evening.. are you up for it?" she asked

"just me?" i asked her to which she nodded.

usually when i attend shows there's always the five of us as a group.. not including the first few years when i was still an actress.

"don't worry they already interviewed Mari, Aoi and Kaira last week and last month... next month will be hashiro's turn" mom explained to which i nodded.

the five of us are usually wary when it comes to outshining each other in everyway possible that's why we make sure that we have equal spotlights in everything.

"I'll go later then" i said with a smile to which she smiled back.

"ONEECHAMA I'LL COME TOO!!"

i giggled as i watch shiro getting her hair ready.

as soon as the directors saw her they couldn't help but let her join the photo shoot, letting shiro wear a kindergarten uniform.

i stood up from the chair when i heard the director call for me. i greeted everyone with a smile as i head to the shoot.

"ok Akane san, smile widely!" the photographer said enthusiastically at me to which i nodded.

i started to pose loosely with a carefree smile as i held a bag over my shoulder.

"NICELY DONE AKANE SAN!" the director said through the mic to which i bowed a bit.

i still got it huh?..

"im done~" shiro said running up to me cutely to which i giggled.

"WE WILL BE DOING SHIRO'S SHOT NOW!" the director announced as i  sat down unto my seat to take my water break and also have my makeup retouch.

i watched shiro as she giggled, smiling widely as she posed for the camera.

at first i was hesitant to expose her to the industry at such an early age.. but seeing her happy with what she was doing changed my mind.

besides, im always going to be beside her to help her out.

i jolted when my phone beeped loudly. i snaked it out of my pocket to answer the call.

"yato~ ohayo!" i whispered through my phone with a giggle.

"ohayo." he whispered back which made me giggle. " have you eaten?" he asked to which i nodded.