Chapter fourteen-falling?

Third person's view.

The five students seemed to be frozen in shock from what chukichi nezu read.

Somebody figured it out... akane suiran kept thinking over and over.

The letter said to meet behind the building next week at the bonfire event so this guy probably sent it a week ago.

"What does he mean that he knows your secret?" Yagi asked confusedly, his smile left his face. disturbed at what he heard.

"I- i have to meet him later.." she said to herself as she seemed to be in a void.

"What?! No! That's too dangerous! Whoever this is seemed to be someone who we shouldn't trust" kashima said upon hearing her voice.

She seemed to snap out of her thoughts.

"Is it really important for you to hide the truth?" Chukichi asked her as he stepped infront of her. Placing his hand on her shoulder.

"Kichi.. i- i cant let him spread it.." she said looking down when her eyes started to blur from being glossy.

"Idiot. So you'll date him instead?" Hayato asked holding her face with one hand, squishing her cheeks as he harshly yet gently tug on her face to face him.

 So you'll date him instead?" Hayato asked holding her face with one hand, squishing her cheeks as he harshly yet gently tug on her face to face him

"B-but hayato-kun" she said pouting a bit as her tears welled up.

He looked away from her adorable face, he couldn't handle her cuteness.He only scoffed before letting go of her face, ruffling her hair.

"Dont let him get to you. You're falling right into his trap idiot" he said.

"Neh neh~ What's the secret anyway?" Yagi said back to his cheerful self, making chukichi smack his head for being insensitive.

"You guys are clueless as ever" chukichi said shaking his head.

"That's something you have to find out yourselves." Akane said with a smile.

"Eh?! Why does chukichi knows and we dont?" Yagi said as they wore their shoes.

It was exactly what's bothering kamitani hayato..why does he know her most kept secret? He thought... for the past months he became close with the short haired girl as she claimed that they were now bestfriends. It's already been a few months  and he noticed that every time they would walked down the hall and pass by chukichi, akane seemed to go into a cheery better mood.

Not to mention calling each other nicknames while he and akane only called each other by their first name.

Kashima and akane also was beginning to call each by first names last month and every now and then they would still call each other by their surnames.

"I was there before the secret even started." Chukichi said which made akane suiran laugh.

"When did it started?" Ryuiichi asked akane and chukichi as they walked out the building.