NEZU CHUKICHI

Hello everyone!! it's been so long since i've written this book and i know i promised to write a nezu fanfiction (which i did publish then unpublish btw)..

welll, the story had been rotting in my drafts for a long time and ive finally decided on the plot now hehe, which is why i'm proud to announce that i'll now be publishing the story!!

althoughh i wont be publishing it on wattpad acc but instead on my youtube channel called "Stories by azile" (pls subscribe hehe) . tbh five parts of the book are already uploaded on the channel which you can go read now if you'd like.

the book is titled "cigarette" and it follows the story of suiran's friend/ Ilona's youngest member -- nishimura hashiro and ofcoursee nezu chukichi~

pls support my stories on yt and also in this account :<!!

thank you forr showing love to sui and kamitani!! i am forever grateful <3!!

and nowww

PREVIEW!!

--------------------------------------------------

as soon as he exited the door, the intoxicating smell of smoke filled his nose causing his to cough.

looking around he saw the girl earlier, earphones in and a cigarette placed between her fingers. puffs of smoke kept exiting her plump lips.

waving his hands around hoping to make the smoke to disappear.

"could you please stop smoking?" he asked annoyed, he's not working and she's not a customer, he can be as rude as he want.

stopping, she tossed the stick to the ground, head tilting to his way, studying his face , she smiled playfully.

_____________________________________

"Also, aren't those lockers only for shoes?" she stated so suddenly.

"Yeah." he mumbled.

"Why is everyone treating mine like the post office? It's always filled with letters.."

She was genuinely confused.

Nezu couldn't help but let out a short chuckle. Looking away from her.

------------------------------------------------------------

YT channel : Stories by azile

playlist: cigarette

story name: cigarette -prologue.