[After story] side story #1

"kotaro i think we're doing it wrong" taka blurted out as he unraveled the ribbon once again.

"Uh huh" kotaro quietly mumbled still focused on his work.

To this taka turned to him, only to flinch in surprise.

"HEY! WHY THE HECK IS YOURS PERFECT?"

Kotaro sighed at his loudness before teaching him the right way. On the single sofa chair next to the two on the floor, sat a snickering kazuma.

"You guys are so stupidly inlove" kazuma quietly muttered to himself, sweat dropping at the sight of his two friends.

The three twelve year olds were currently hanging out at the kashima's , making ribbon hair pieces.

"Aren't you gonna make one for kirin chan? Kazuma?" Kotaro asked quietly, still focused on his work.

"HA? w-why would i?!" Kazuma said in a frenzy, almost dropping his phone.

"Uh. Because you like her?" Taka teasingly said.

"I DO NOT!" he said red faced. "B-besides. She likes someone else." He mumbles to himself.

"You know i almost thought that you'd marry takuma to keep him with you forever." Kotaro said with a smile to which the two sweat dropped.

But nonetheless Taka agreed. The two were inseparable, the only time they started to see one without the other was When they were 9.

The door slammed open making them flinch on their sits.

"ARG?!" Taka screamed grabbing onto his hair when the ribbon unraveled from his hands .

"Oh its takuma.." kotaro quietly mumbled, sweat dropping as he smiled.

As expected. The two were still inseparable.

"Yo" takuma simply said with his beaming smile although it seemed to falter a bit.

"Oh. Midori chan?" Kazuma said as the two closed the door.

Takuma had placed midori down from his back. By now midori had only reached his shoulders and so he wrapped him arm around her shoulders, rubbing her arm.

What caught their attention though was midori's teary eyes.

If you should know something about her, she's feisty as f-

"E-Eh?! Why are you crying?!" Kazuma panicked a bit as he wiped the ten year old's tears away.

"T-they said i was ugly-" she sniffed.

At the sound of her broken voice the four boys froze and a blackish blue hue covered their face.

Taka dropped the ribbon. "Who?"

"Jean and conny." She mumbled the names of her two classmates.

"Don't listen to them ok? You're pretty, ok?" Takuma said grabbing her shoulders as she sniffed, nodding her head.

Taka stood up, a devilish smile on his face, his lips twitched up in excitement as he cracked his knuckles.

"Yeah don't listen to them.. I'll make sure to knock all their teeth out so that they can't talk-"

"No you won't" kotaro sighed as he pulled him back down to sit, pinching his nose bridge in a stressly manner.

Now he has to make sure he doesn't beat up some kids before or after school.

"It ok taka nii" she mumbled with a smile. "Im already done with them anyway" she said finally calmed down.

"Eh? Then why are you crying?" Kazuma asked wiping a stray tear away, which came out of his panicked state.

"Mommy scolded me then she took away my chocolate stash as punishment" she said with a sad pout, making her look like a small puppy.

Takuma chuckled, ruffling her hair.
" Let's go to the convenience store later, I'll buy you lots of chocolate ok?" He said immediately earning a beaming smile from the girl as she nodded.

"Taku-ni is the best!!" She said before hugging him.

"Ye-yeah" takuma mumbled looking away as his three friends snickered at his reddish face.

"Uh.. im scared to ask but-" kotaro said gulping with a newfound nervousness. " Why were you scolded?"

She smiled cutely, already making kotaro sigh as he pinched his nose bridge. Being the council vice president at their junior high is more stressful when you have these guys as your friends.

"I threw them off the window"

"WHAT?!"
__________________

"Ugh taka is so stupid" kirin mumbled as she took a bit of her takoyaki.

"Still I can't believe you'll like him after being at war since we were– like what? 2 or 3?" Shiro said giggling.

They were at a shooting since shiro was casted for a uniform shoot. She wanted to take kirin with her and coincidentally, another model quitted last minute so kirin is the one replacing her.

The moment the head saw her, he immediately pointed at her, convincing her to do the shoot.

And with a bit of pressuring from shiro, she agreed.

"Shut up shiro" she sighed. "And why didn't you tell me that dad was the photographer?"

A red hue covered kirin's face remembering her father's embarrassing actions earlier.

Makes her wanna ask the floor to just swallow her instantly.

Shiro laughed making kirin laugh with her. "You think kotaro's going to give me a ribbon?" Shiro shyly asked.

A school dance is going to take place in a month and it was customary to give a ribbon to the one you want to take. You place the ribbon unto their locker with your name on the end, and if she/he unravels the ribbon then that only means she accepts.

It already been a week, kirin's and shiro's lockers were full of ribbons but none were unraveled.

"Ugh this is so messed up" kirin whined. " You like kotaro but taka likes you then i like taka and not to mention takuma liking midor-"

"You forgot the fact that kazuma likes you"

"–Oh yeah that- WAIT WHAT?"

_________