chapter 37- contemplation

i know its already like 12 but i seriously had to wait until all my chores are done before i could write this update.. and i just finished.. it's late hehe..sorry..

Suiran's pov.

the concert was already finish but mari and the others decided to stay to watch the other performances and simply just to party. i decided to just to head back to the dorm. im physically and mentally exhausted to party to be honest.

i entered inside sighing in relief, finally i could go rest. school starts a week later so maybe i can hibernate till then. that way i could sleep for a whole week, i wont have to go outside to see his face.

i cursed under my breath seeing a pair of shoes infront of the elevated floors of the house. this is definitely hayato's. how'd i know? i was there when he bought it. i entered the living room sighing when i saw him sprawled out on the sofa with bottles of soju around him.

when the hell did he start drinking like this?.since that day idiot. a part of my brain told me, making me clench the cloth of my lavender pants. he was resting his head uncomfortably on the end of the short sofa with his long legs almost dangling completely on the other end.

im sure that'll give him a bad stiff neck tommorow... should i wake him up? tell him to move to his room idiot. there goes the angel on my shoulder, telling me to do nice things to the guy who hurt me. or maybe just leave him to suffer. nope that's not a devil on the other side of my shoulder, that's just me.

yeah maybe i should just leave him to suffer. i thought before turning to head to my room. but my body has other plans. i found myself standing infront of his sleeping stature, hesitantly reaching my hand to tap his cheeks. the cheeks that i used to always pinch and kiss..

after much contemplation i decided to finally just tap him, ask him to go to his room then leave him be... yeah sui, this will be the last time that you'd talk to him.

i heaved out a soft breath before tapping his cheeks slowly with my palms. he slowly moved a little before slowly opening his eyes, blinking it as he stared at me. i could feel my heart beat increase as i looked away, retracting my hand. " you should go back to your room" i mumbled before turning away.

i stopped feeling his grip on my wrist. My breath hitch as i froze on my spot. i felt tingly all over the place for some reason... i let out a very unladylike shriek feeling myself fall back to the sofa, shutting my eyes close when i felt his breathe near my lips. goosebumps ran around my skin.

he was basically holding my wrist down, knowing that he is basically hovering on top of me.

he reeked of alcohol.

i slowly opened my eyes, freezing when i saw him stared back at me. i sighed deeply, calming my nerves as i faced him with a serious face. " let me go" i said sternly to which he only stared at me.

i was growing anxious. i licked my lips feeling them dry up but regretted it instantly seeing him dart his eyes down to it.

his eyes were intensely staring at the spot. he wouldn't.. would he?.

after seeing the contemplation swirling in his hooded eyes.. " fuck it" he mumbled before connecting our lips.

my eyes widened until i unconsciously closed it, feeling his teeth on my lower lip, tugging on it. his lips meshed with mine perfectly. they were still as sweet as before.. and i couldn't get enough of it.

i kissed back. his rough kisses contrasting to the soft circular motions his thumb was placing on my hips as he placed his arm round my back to my waist.

pulling me closer.

my hands flew up to his neck in habit, fingers raking his soft raven hair.

our tongues pushed against each other roughly, the bitter taste of alcohol was tasted.

his free hand came in contact with the back of my head, tugging my hair softly until my head fell back, his lips left mine, tugging on my lower lip before it came in contact with my jaw.

at this point my stomach not only has butterflies, but a whole damn zoo.

my breathing became heavier, whines accompanied it as he peppered wet kisses on my jaw, before bitting and ravishing on my neck.

"s-stop.." i mumbled, mind slowly remembering that we were already over.

and knowing that I'll fully succumb to him once he marked me more than once... the walls i built were slowly crumbling down by his simple actions.

this bastard just had to know my weakness..

third person's pov.

he didn't stop. lips finding it's way to her collarbone, softly tugging on her black tanktop as he continued to give her red and purple marks.

her whines were soft, contradicting her words earlier.

"kamitani.. h-hold up" she mumbled between ragged breathes.

he stopped this time. staring at her softly before swiftly pecking her lips. " you're suppose to call me daddy" he mumbled.

"fuck you"she mumbled still breathing heavily, mind dizzy from his assault on her neck earlier.

"I'd do that often after i marry you" he said making her hiccup.

he smiled softly fully knowing that that shocked her for life.her eyes were a fraction wide as she scoffed admmist her hiccups.

"get off me" she mumbled, fully back to her supposedly cold self.

"no." he mumbled with knitted eyebrows as he stared down her.

she scoffed before literally pushing him off her. the effects of alcohol still lingering in his dizzy mind made it easy to get him off her.

she didn't spare him a glance before walking away from him.

but ofcourse he just had to wrap his arms around her waist.. stopping her completely.

he buried his face on the crook of her neck to which she could only sigh.

"s-sui.." he mumbled.. " i-im sorry.. i want y-ou back please..please." he mumbled choking on his own words.
____________

aww little sui is afraid to get her heart broken again :<