Chapter twelve- a performance.

Imma publish twice today cuz i was late publishing one yesterdayy sowiii...

Third person's view.

The girls stood there in utter confusion, staring at naomi's face in victory as she pointed at the class. Showing her blonde curly haired sensei that akane was infact skipping class.

"Oh? Goodmorning akane san, thank you for helping out at the daycare earlier.. anyways class please bahave while im attending to something. The performance will continue at today's lunchbreak ok?" Mamizuka umi, their sensei had the same cheery smile as takuma's .

"Eh?! Akane san?" Naomi said in dismay.

"Oh? Sensei? Could i instead perform by myself later? Poor naomi came in late.. I wouldn't want her to lose grades since she already had low ones" akane said raising up her hands with a smile.

The girls snickered and giggled at her remarks. Naomi was fuming absolutely offended by her words.

"Such a nice girl akane-san~, I'll allow it then! But you'll have minus because you're late miss hinata" she said turning to naomi to which the girl jolted.

Mamizuka umi soon then left with akane following her outside to ask about the situation with the kids to which the older girl laughed.

"Eh that was my fault i guess, he was too busy so the kids kept asking to watch his work... we ended up watching the one where he was a kidnapper~" she said holding her cheeks with a guilty smile dancing on her face.

"Wait? Kidnapper? The one from three years ago?" She asked to which her sensei smiled nodding.

"Now i know why you look familiar... soomin san" she said, last part in a whisper with a wink that made akane blush and look to the side.

She was the girl getting kidnapped in that movie, no wonder kazuma was forcing her to leave earlier.

"You're really something soomin.. I almost didn't recognize you.. so? Did kou chan realized it yet?" She asked with a smile to which akane nodded with a smile.

She was glad that someone knew..and that someone isn't going to treat her differently.

The moment she thought about hayato and ryuuichi finding out. As well as inomata. She cant help but think how awkward they will get and how differently they'd treat her.

"You should go practice now then? I'll come back to take you guys to the field later for the performance ok?" She asked to which akane nodded beaming as she turned to go back.

The girls were taking a break. All sweaty from practice.

This was one of those rare times that akane was annoyed at her short hair. It was sticking to her face because she can't tie it up so she had to stop every now and then just to wipe her face.

She changed her p.e shirt into one of her spare white loose shirts. She hated it when she gets too sweaty. She practiced at the corner of the room. The girls sometimes glanced at her weirdly since she danced with small gestures instead of actually dancing.

Some thought that maybe she wasn't really that good when it comes to dancing. Maybe she was just hiding that fact through dancing smally.

She wrapped the bottom of her tshirt tying it together like how she did every-time they had a dance practice.

It was like her own little mannerism that she couldn't seem to notice.

She didn't notice the stares she got from the girls as their face flushed at her.. they're turning gay.