Chapter six- valentine's treat?

Suiran's pov.

"Ah! Kashima-kun? I still have to do something.. can you take shiro with you to the daycare?" I asked kashima after seeing him putting on his shoes.

"Oh? Sure i dont mind" he said with a smile as he helped kotaro with his shoes.

"Nee-chan?" Shiro confusedly looked up to me.

"Neh shiro? Wanna walk alongside kotaro to school?" I asked her crouching a bit to which she smiled nodding vigorously.

"Nee-chan?" She said tilting her head as she pointed at me.

"I have to stay home for a bit. But I'll come by later at lunch." I explained .

She shook her head pouting as she glared at me.

"Nee-chan walk with us!" She said as she pulled on my long socks.

I sweat dropped smiling a bit.

"If you agree I'll give you treats" i said with a smile making her stop.

In a flash she was already at the door holding kotaro's hand and waving goodbye.

Eh?

Kashima chuckled before waving goodbye to me to which i waved back at them.

As soon as the door closed i headed back to the kitchen to finish my work.

Its my first time doing this so it's really exciting for me.

You see its valentines day. And for as far as i can remember maria-chan said that chocolate givings were banned for today.

That's why i made small versions of bento lunches instead. Its like a small set of snacks. I placed a note on the sides too!. I made exactly four. One for kamitani, kashima, maria-chan and usaida san.

It's my little thank you gift for welcoming me nicely and taking care of me for the last month that i attended the school.

And as for the kids~

*beep beep*

I turned to the oven carefully pulling out the cupcakes that i made placing them on the box i bought yesterday.

Finally. Donee~.

I pulled out my phone to check on the time. Shit.

I only have 20 minutes left before im marked late!

I quickly packed everything up nicely and safely before heading to the door to put on my shoes.

"Shit my socks!" I facepalmed upon seeing my supposedly white neat sock that is now covered with chocolate icing and ketchup... ew.

My room is at the far end of the mansion. I can't afford to be marked late! So I quickly pulled my long socks off putting on my rubber shoes.

"Im leaving!" I shouted before opening the door and rushing pass the neighborhood heading to school.

"Akane Suiran" i heard sensei say from the other side of the door.

I quickly slid it open almost stumbling forward as i try to catch my breath.

"Here!" I answered to which the class laughed.

"Ok i wont mark you late since you were able to answer" sensei said with a giggle to which i blush embarrassingly .

Muttering a thank you i headed to my seat next to kashima slumping down as the roll call continued.

I placed my head down my table as i finally was able to catch my breath.