chapter 24 - soomin is sui?!

two chapters cause i was late on updating againnn sorryy guys :(

third person's pov.

the tune of probably the most nostalgic song for the student's since it was ILONA'S first song started as the students screamed in excitement with the five starting to the dance.

(suiran's part is the girl with long blonde hair.. this song is hot issue by 4minute <3)

"HOT ISSUE!!" the student's chant along the song.

the kids placed on the beachers kept jumping and jumping as they sing along.

"UWA! SUI ONEECHAMA IS SOOMIN!!" kirin couldn't help but scream out with shining eyes as shiro only nodded with a proud smile.

"WAH! THAT'S OUR SUI NEECHAN!!" the twins exclaimed as their mothers swayed in excitement behind them.

except for kamitani sensei who kept jumping and screaming " THAT'S MY DAUGHTER IN LAW!" with a laugh.

"UNG!" kotaro said with a straight face even tho excitement was filling him up.

"IM MARRYING HER!" taka screamed out with a smile that dissapeared when he earned a small smack from kamitani who appeared beside him.

he watched her perform with the happiest smile he has ever seen.how did i get so lucky? he thought as he smiled at her everytime she made eye contact with him.

but his smile dissapeared and his face flustered up when her smile dropped along side the music's beat dropping for the dance break that consisted of sexy body waves with a mix of suiran being the only one to slowly lift her cropped shirt.

she smirked at the camera unconsciously licking her lips for her rap part.

the crowed went wild and kamitani sat there with his hands on top of taka and ryuiichi's eyes whilst his face flushed red. steam was visible rising from his ears.

"woah you really caught one heck of a girlfriend son!" his mom said with a large smile and a giggle as she patted his head harshly before leaning close to whisper something "do you need me to buy protection?" she asked.

kamitani blushed more before pushing his cackling mom away " MOM WHAT THE HELL!?" he screamed in embarrassment.

"ARE YOU GUYS HAVING FUN?" Suiran- or should we call her Soomin? shouted as the song came to an end.

kamitani's attention went back on the stage leaving her laughing mother alone.

the crowd shouted with delight.

"Everyone! please treat our baby the same after this OK!?" Mari screamed through the mic as she wrapped her arms around me.

everyone shouted in agreement.

"Im sorry for not telling anyone about this side of me.. i hope you can forgive me?" Suiran said to them but she stared softly at one particular person who stared back at her.

the student's already cheered yes but she continued to stare at his blank face anxiously... scared that he'll leave her or change after this.

but all the worrying melted away when he smiled at her with a small nod making her smile with happiness instantly placing her hands on both side of her cheeks with a heart pose. something she only did with hayato.