Chapter 14

Violet's POV -

I stand behind Theo with Eric's hand in mine. This can't be happening. We are all at danger, and this man is so powerful. He's killed people for Gods sake. I sigh heavily and Eric pulls me into a strong embrace. "It's okay, everything's going to be okay" he whispers into my hair, leaving a tingling sensation on my neck. I nod, and fight back the tears. I will not cry at a moment like this. I must stay strong, like I have done my whole life.

I watch as Theo slowly stands up and faces me. He quickly takes the microphone which is on his desk and speaks loudly through it.

"Everyone get into pairs now" he says quickly. People shuffle about, reaching their partners. Theo stands beside me and Eric gives me one last kiss before walking over to Kiara. Theo speaks through the microphone again, to announce the task.

"David Fillingham has come earlier than we expected. We can't stop fighting. Find anything- and when I say anything I do mean anything- about David. Go!" Theo shouts, getting everyone's full attention. Theo turns to me and pulls my arm. He continues to drag me until we reach my desk.

Theo's POV -

"You cannot be afraid, Violet. You cannot be afraid." I whisper and pull Violet into a tight hug. I can feel the pulse of her quick heart slow down and it feels like it's only me and her in the room.

I look down at her and fight the urge to crash my lips onto hers. "What can I do to help?" She asks, sobering up. "Log into 'Stardust'. It's the program we use around here to find people. The username is shade, no caps. Password is Angie" I tell her flinching when I say Angie's name.

"Who's Angie?" Violet asks, cocking her head to the left. "Someone I know" I lie. More like someone you knew.

She nods and sits in her chair, opening up the program. After 2 minutes, Violet calls me over, and I sit in the chair next to her. "Type David Fillingham into the search engine. I know his face, so he won't be too hard to find" I say quickly, eyeing the screen. I watch Violet's tanned fingers type away and suddenly a long list of David Fillinghams' pop up.

"Click 'specify'" I order, and she does so.

"Now type Summerset Mansion into the search bar" I tell her. Violet types it in, and David's face comes up. I grin. "Gotcha" I smirk and lean over to see his face more closely. Yup, that's him.

I put my hand on the computer mouse, but feel Violet's warm hand instead. She pulls her hand away from the mouse and let's me place my hand on it. "Sorry" I mumble, fighting the growing tingling sensation in my arm.

I click on David's face and a recent video comes in. Recorded only 2 minutes ago. I raise my eyebrows and click the video. Suddenly the room goes black. I hear a few shrieks but eventually the room is silent. The lights flash on and off for a moment, and then the lights turn on, but dimmer than before. Everyone is looking at the large projected screen, so I look at it too.

Large black letters form on the screen.

We know who you are. You cannot hide. We will find you all, and kill you. S.H.A.D.E. Members, watch your backs. We are coming, and you won't even realise when we do come. We advise you to be smart, or you're life will end sooner than necessary. Good luck in trying to stay alive for as long as possible.

David Fillingham.

I hope you're enjoying this! I just really wanted to give a shoutout to :

Glennnnnnnnnn

Because you voted for a lot of my chapters and I'm really grateful!

So thank you so much!

Remember guys, if you vote for a lot of my chapters, you could get a shoutout.

If you win you get a shoutout on Instagra and Wattpad. Be creative!!

Gracias xx