Chapter 55

Dedicated to @AshleyGraham278 for adding this book to her Reading List. THANK YOU!

Theo's POV -

"And this is my favourite room, the master bedroom." I wink cheekily. "Ew, Theo!" Violet screams, her cheeks flushing a deep maroon. "Hey, I didn't say anything specifically. I could just be talking about my love of sleep." I point out, opening the door slightly. "You're so childish." She giggles, stepping into the room.

I had given Violet a tour of the house, leaving Lexie to socialise with the crew in the lounge. We are currently at the final room, my room. The walls are not the typical male colours, but in fact a light green colour. The large room has four walls, three of them painted in the delicate green, and one had been covered by the landscape of a forest.

"This is incredible, Theo. You know, green is-" but I cut her off. "Your favourite colour, I know." I say with a large smile. She furrows her eyebrows, and I can't help but notice how cute she looks. "You told me at your apartment ages ago. We did that question and answer game, remember?" I ask, half begging that she remembers our first proper conversation. "Of course I remember, we had pizza." She recalls. "Best microwaved pizza I've ever eaten." I chuckle, stepping closer to her.

She smiles broadly before grabbing my hand, and dragging me to the bed. She plops down onto the bed, taking me down with her, and we lie down, side by side. I feel her shoulder touching mine, and I immediately grin.

I like to me close to Violet, because then it feels as though she's mine. It feels like I'm good enough for her, and that no other man can take her away from me. I'll never me good enough for Violet, and that's a fact. But that doesn't mean I won't be the absolute best person I can be.

Because it's dark out, and the curtains are firmly closed, the formation of fairy lights which dot the room act as our only source of light. And yes, there are fairy lights in my room, not just because they go with the room, but also because I desperately want to sleep in the same room as Violet. Even if I have to sleep on the floor. And I want her to love this room just as much as I do, so I guess by adding the fairy lights, it makes the room more feminine.

Our peaceful moment is destroyed when the sound of the door opening brings us both to our senses. "You look all cute and cuddly, but if you don't want to die, you better eat." Lexie informs us. I smile slightly, grateful for having my sister here, and tug Violet off the bed. "Oh, and they're here." She tells my with a smile, and I look down at Violet who's giving both of us a confused, curious look.

Violet's POV -

"Oh, and they're here." Lexie tells Theo, and my curiosity level increases. "Who's here?" I ask Theo eagerly, feeling like a small excited child. He chuckles lightly, before grabbing my hand and leading me quickly down the stares. Theo takes the steps two at a time, which I find extremely hard to keep up with. "Theo, my legs aren't long enough for-" the rest of my speech gets caught in my mouth when I see whose by the door. "Guys?" I ask, with such a huge smile I'm surprised my mouth hasn't split. In front of me, stands Anna, Sophie, Jason, Gabriel, Fletcher, Amelie and Charlsey in all their glory, sharing the same smile as I am wearing.

Jason rushes up to me, pulling me into a tight embrace, spinning me around, and I giggle loudly. Next is Anna and Sophie, who squeeze me with equal strength and I find it a struggle to breathe. Then it's Gabriel and Amelie, who both give me side hugs, and quick "hello's", which I return happily. And lastly is Fletcher, who although can be awkward at times, greets me with such a warm, comfortable cuddle, that I just never want to let go.

"It's so good to see you! How long are you staying for?" I ask, placing a stray piece of hair behind my ear. "Now this is the good part." Theo says in my ear, and my eyes almost bug out of their sockets. His closeness caused a heavy blush to invade my cheeks, and I refrain myself from using my hands to cover them. "These guys will be staying with us from now on." Theo tells me, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Wait, they're joining S.H.A.D.E.?" I ask, my smile growing even bigger, if that's even possible. "Yup, we decided it's what we all want. Plus, we get to spend more time with you." Sophie replies.

I don't know what comes over me, but I basically throw myself into Theo's arms and start screaming like an obsessed fan girl, waving my hands all over the place. Everyone laughs around me, and I feel Theo's chest vibrate as he chuckles along.

After a long chat, and some noodles, we decide it's time for bed, and we go our separate ways. I follow Theo upstairs, yawning loudly, which makes Theo laugh a little. He pushes the door to his room open and I smile to myself. I'm half hoping Theo offers to let me sleep here, because that's how badly I like the room.

Or that's how badly you want to sleep next to Theo.

My conscience warns me.

But at the moment, there's nothing that I can say to defend myself against that, because in a way, it's true. I stumble to the bed, flopping down onto it, snuggling in the cocoon of duvet which surrounds me. I watch as Theo lowers himself onto the ground, and I smile to myself.

Always a gentlemen.

"Theo, get your big arse up here and cuddle with me." I order, slightly confused as to where this newly found confidence had erupted from. Theo scrambles up, a cheeky grin on his lips and I roll my eyes. He dives under the covers, like the child he really is, and pulls me to his chest.

My heart thumps loudly in my chest, and the idea of my body pressed against his makes my face become a hot red. "This okay?" He whispers in my ear, and because I literally cannot speak, I just nod instead.

And the thing is, I find it perfectly fine that we were basically spooning. I feel myself blush even more at that.

Just as my eyes close, and I'm taken away to the land of dreams, a statement crosses my mind, which almost makes my heart stop beating.

I'm falling for Theo James.

Ahhhh finally! Violet has felt something more than mere attraction towards Theo! Whoop whoop! 😏

I really hope you liked this!

I really wanted to say something in particular here :
Thank you to annajpip for commenting how this is one of her fav books and that she thinks I'm a good writer.

I can't stress how happy I felt afterwards, it was crazy. 😜

Dedicated to @AshleyGraham278 for adding this book to her Reading List. THANK YOU!

Make me happy by commenting nice things, voting and messaging me. You guys seriously make my day 😍

Gracias xx