Chapter 57

Hey guys! So I practically went into freeze mode when I got into Wattpad, because I saw how many reads this has! 6.12k at the moment! WHAT!? Thank you so much, all of you.

The only reason I ever update is because of you guys, so thank you x

Hope you like the chapter ☺️

Violet's POV -

After helping Theo getting the sticky marshmallow out of his hair by using the bathroom tap, resulting in us having a mini water-fight, I decide it's time to leave the house. "Theo, do you mind if I go shopping for a while? With Sophie and the rest of the girls?" I beg, feeling like a small child asking for chocolate. "Fine. But if you're longer than two hours, I'll expect you're dead." I says, giving me a stern look. "Yes dad." I groan, a small smile tugging at both of our lips. I scurry out of Theo's room - well, our room now - and attempt to find the girls. After searching most rooms of this huge tree house mansion, I decide to visit the kitchen. I mean, come one. The kitchen has to be the best room in any house.

As soon as I enter the kitchen, I hear the heavy chatter of all my friends, and I smile widely. "Hey guys, do you want to go shopping?" I ask, gaining comments of agreement in return. "Okay, let's go." I grin, leading them out. I turn behind me to see all the girls; Lexie, Anna, Sophie, Paisley, Amelie and Charlsey talking animately and it somehow makes me even happier than before. I'm really glad we're all friends, it's something I wasn't given when I was younger. Friendship, I mean.

I slow down a little, so that I fall in step with them, and we begin to talk about what we need to buy. "I just kind of need everything, you know? I need a whole wardrobe." I say, laughing a little. "This is going to be so fun!" Charlsey squeals, and Amelie joins in with her. I notice how Lex and Anna have started the talk a lot, and I can definitely see them as being good friends. "So, Amelie. What's going on in your love life?" I ask excitedly, glad to be able to talk about some girly topics. A cute blush spreads across her pale cheeks and we all giggle at her. "Come on, who is it?" I coo, as the rest of the girls tease her by making 'lovey-dovey' faces. "U-um. Well..." She starts. "Yes?" We all prod at her, and immediately her blush is back. "Gabriel asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday." She manages to squeak out, her smile enormous. We all squeal in delight, secretly all thinking how we knew it would happen.

"What about you Violet? You and Theo?" Amelie grins, and now it's my turn to blush. We all scramble into a car, Charlsey driving and I look down at my lap. "Come on, Violet. We all know there's something going on. You can't hide something so obvious from us, plus we're your friends." Paisley tells me, and I nod in silence. "Okay, but I swear to god, if you tell Theo, I will personally kill you." I warn them, and they all agree quickly.

After a small silence, I take a deep breath. "I think I like Theo." I gush out. "You think you like him, or you know you like him?" Anna asks, and I blush again. "Know." I say in barely a whisper. "Violet loves Theo, Violet loved Theo!" Sophie chants and I quickly cover her mouth with my hand. "No I don't." I hiss, but I still feel the blush on my cheeks. "Oh come on, Vi. Theo loves you, why not love him back?" She asks, raising an eyebrow. "It doesn't work like that, Soph." I answer, but everyone starts to squeal anyway. "You and Theo are so perfect together, you're so lucky Vi!" Anna tells me, and everyone nods in agreement.

"We're here guys." Charlsey announces, and we all hop out of the Range Rover trying to get to the large shopping mall first. "Let's go to New Look first, and then we can go around to all the other shops." I tell everyone, and we all skip off towards the shop.

~An hour and a half later~

"My feet are falling off, I'm going to die. Say goodbye to Connor for me, tell him he's awesome." Lexie moans beside me, the weight of the bags in her hands dragging her down. "Can't, breathe." Paisley pants, carrying a similar amount to Lexie. In fact, we're all holding around twenty bags each of clothes, since we were given a rather large amount of cash to spend. "We're almost there girls, let's go!" I try and motivate them, but it comes out weak and quiet. As we approach the car, Charlsey dumps her bags on the road, grabs the car keys and unlocks the car. Opening the boot, we fling our bagged clothes in, sighing and panting heavily as we enter the car. "And that's my clothes shopping done for the rest of my life." Paisley giggles, and we all laugh along.

Suddenly, my phone rings in my pocket, and I pull it out. "Who is it?" Anna asks. "Theo." I answer, tapping the green icon. "Hey Theo. We're on our way now, don't worry about-" I tell him but he cuts me off. "Violet, you need to get back now. There's something on the television you should see." He says, his voice sounding rushed and airy, which sends shivers down my spine. "O-okay, we'll be there as soon as possible." I answer, hanging up. "What happened?" Lexie asks, the car suddenly silent. "Theo said there's something on the TV I should see. I get the feeling it's not some popular band or something." I answer, confused as to what Theo's talking about.

"That's weird. Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be fine, let's just get there." Sophie tries to sooth my thoughts, but it's no use.

When Theo acts like that, something big has happened.

Oooooo, what's going on!?

Hope you liked it! No specific dedication today, sorry guys.

You're all being really helpful and voting and commenting, so thanks!

Keep those things up: vote, comment, and of course, message me. 😘

Gracias xx