Chapter 24

Eric's POV -

"If you wanted to help, you'd get the f*ck away from me."

"Oh, Violet. I could never get away from you." I say, smirking just a little. I caress her soft cheek and she flinches, but doesn't argue. Good, she knows she can't over power me. I then look at her almost naked body and take in her appearance hungrily. She's all mine. I think, placing my hands on he shoulders, massaging them. I place a gentle kiss on her shoulder, and trace her jaw with my nose. "I've missed this." I sigh, placing small kisses on her cheek. Her body stays ridged and she doesn't answer. "Answer me." I demand, looking at her in the eyes. Nothing. She looks back at me, with no emotion on her face. "ANSWER ME!" I scream. I lift my hand and slap her across the face, leaving a red mark on her cheek. "I-I've missed this too." She whispers, a tear leaving her eye. I grin at her answer. She's finally breaking, she finally realises that she is mine.

"I love you Violet." I whisper in her ear, sending shivers run down her spine. She stays silent. Does this girl never learn? I grab a clump of her hair and tug as hard as I can. Her scream fills the room and I smirk. This is good for her, I'm doing her a favour. I'm teaching her what real life is, she needs to know that you can't always have your way.

"Say you love me." I spit at her. She keeps her lips shut. I form my hand into a tight fist, pull my arm back and punch her on her jaw. She gasps loudly, and tears flow freely down her face. "Say. It." I demand, putting a finger under her chin, to make her look at me. I watch as she shakes her head. She's asking for it.

I slap her again. "E-Eric, stop. Please!" She begs, causing me to smirk. "Say it, Violet. Say you love me." I tell her. "N-no." She whispers, stuttering. I grasp at her golden hair and pull hard. Violet screams out in pain. "Violet, babe. Don't you realise the only way out of this is doing as I say?" I whisper and slap her again. "Do as I say. Say you love me." I demand, getting ready to hit her again, just incase. "I-I love you Eric." She whispers. "Louder." I say. "I love you." She says again, but clearer.

"Louder, God dammit!" I scream causing her to flinch. "I LOVE YOU ERIC!" She shouts, falling into a fit of tears. I smirk in satisfaction. I bring my fist back and punch her again, just for good measure. And again. And again. I've lost all sense of control as I swing my fists back and forth on her bruising face. "E-Eric. Please! Stop!" She manages to croak out. "That's it baby. Beg for me. Beg." I say, smirking. "Please Eric. Please!" She whispers, making me smile. "I like to hear you beg, Violet." I whisper huskily in her ear. I then plant my lips on hers, and plunge my tongue into her sweet mouth, but I get no reaction. I stand up frustrated. "Violet, Violet, Violet." I taunt, waggling my finger at her. "We will not have this attitude. Kiss me, or your pretty face will never be pretty again." I say. I inch closer to her and plant my lips on hers again, immediately getting a response. I smirk while kissing her. Then, I slide my tongue into her mouth, forcing her to do the same. I place my hands on her bare skin, letting my fingers travel up her body. I reach her breasts and grasp at them, causing her to gasp. I kiss her on her cheek, then on her jaw, her shoulder and continue to kiss her until I reach her thighs. I place my hands on her thighs and massage them, my hands creeping up higher and higher. I feel her tense, but continue. I pull away. "There's no getting out of this baby. Relax, and enjoy yourself." I say smirking.

I watch as she collects saliva in her mouth, and spits in my face. I wipe the saliva off my face and stare at her with murderous eyes. "You shouldn't have done that darling." I whisper, before reaching over for a chair, swinging it, and hitting her over the head. Her head drops and blood pours from her skull.

Too bad. Maybe that hit will knock some sense into her.

I think, before untying her from her chair, and chucking her into a sac. I fling the sac over my shoulder and leave the room. "Violet, oh Violet. When will you learn? You will always be mine. Always. I will abuse you, I will rape you. And you will never do anything about it. You should thank me. I'm doing you a huge favour, really. I'm showing you the real world princess. I'm taking you away from that little fantasy land you're stuck in. You should be grateful. I'm sure Angie was when I killed her. She didn't have to spend time with Theo. And neither will you." I say, as I walk down the dimly lighted corridor.

I'm right. I'm always right. Violet is mine and always will be. She is my possession. Without me, she is nothing.

Theo's POV -

"Where did they take her! ANSWER ME!" I scream at the crew who are sitting dumbfounded on the floor of Summerset Mansion. "ANSWER ME!" I shout for the eleventh time. Suddenly, Cameron stands up from the circle of people. He placed a hand on my shoulder. "Theo, they took her. David. He took her." He whispers, looking me in the eye. "Where? Where did they take her!?" I scream causing Cameron to flinch. "We don't know okay? We can't bloody track them Theo! We've somehow lost service, and I don't know how. Just calm down, and we'll sort this out." He says. "Calm down? CALM DOWN!?" I scream at him, then look around at everyone for support. Nothing. Nothing at all, just sympathetic looks.

"Cameron." I start, calming myself. "I don't think you realise what it's like to know that the person you love is in deep danger. If she's being... Hurt--" I cut myself off and swallow, blinking away the tears. "Then I would never be able to live with myself. It's happened once with Angie, I will not let it happen again." I conclude, getting multiple nods and understanding murmurs from people.

"You're right Theo. Let's get back to the base, and we'll do whatever we can to get her back." Cameron says, motioning for everyone else to stand up. Once everyone's ready to go, we get in our cars, and get ready for sleepless nights and searching.

Searching for Violet. "I love you Violet."  I whisper to thin air. "I love you." I whisper again. "GOD DAMMIT VIOLET! PLEASE COME BACK TO ME! I LOVE YOU!" I shout at the top of my lungs, causing my throat to burn. Wild tears poor down my face, and I don't bother to wipe them away. I want Violet back. No, I need Violet back.

"I'll save you Violet, no matter what I have to do." I say, before starting the car and heading to the base.

Heyyyy! So, this chapter was a little tense. I felt kinda mean writing some of it.
Anyway, if you go back to the last chapter, you'll see that if you comment on a certain paragraph, you can be in the story, and fyi, you'll get a fairly large part.

So yeah, comment!

Gracias xx