Chapter 60 - (Epilogue)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END! Thanks!

Let's start the final chapter off with two specific dedications:

1st- to KillMe-KissMe Please can you guys check out her new book? She's also publishing her own poems, I'd appreciate it if you'd take a look 😊

2nd- LoveHearts2000 . She's writing a 5SOS fanfic and it's gonna be full of drama😱 (even if you don't like 5SOS, please be nice and check it out) 😘

IT'S ALMOST THE END! REPEAT- PLEASE READ A/N!!

Let's try and get as many votes and comments as possible, comment twice, three times, HUNDRED TIMES. Whatever you like :D

Chapter 60 - (Epilogue)

Theo's POV -

*7 years later*

"Today, we'll be learning how to do the rebound. The rebound requires skill, something everyone here has proved they've got." I announce, wringing my hands behind my back. "Half of the group will be assigned to me as their instructor, and the other half will be with Violet. Any questions?" I ask, and there is so reply. "Great, let's get going." I finish, giving Violet a quick smile.

"Anna, Lexie, Amelie and Paisley. If you don't mind, could you go get a few crash mats?" I question, and they all hurry off to receive the equipment. I casually stroll up the Violet, giving her a slow, gentle kiss on the lips, before bidding her goodbye for the next half an hour.

I quickly indicate who will be with me and Violet, and the lesson begins.

"The rebound begins with a run up. Stamina is important, as well as your core muscles." I explain, starting to place the blue crash mats onto the gym floor. "I'll talk you guys through it, and then we'll have someone demonstrate." I add, dusting my hands off, and turning to the semi-circle of teenagers. "To begin with, you run to the wall, kick off it as hard as you can with your leading foot, and use your whole body to swivel your body around in the air. After plenty of practice, I'm confident you'll all be able to do it." I say, a large grin taking over my face when I see Violet giving her pupils a breath-taking smile.

"As an example, I'm sure Violet will be happy to physically show you." I quickly tell them, gaining Violet's attention. "I heard me name?" She questions, raising an eyebrow, her voice amused. "Could you show everyone the rebound, honey?" I ask, using the pet name she hates me to call her. She gives me a playful scowl, before nodding, and everyone steps out of the way.

Quickly tying her hair up, she places her feet firmly on the ground and determination flickers in her hazel eyes. She sprints to the white wall ahead, and just at the split second, lifts her right leg, kicking off. Next, she tenses her muscles, using her arms to propel her body upside down, before landing on her feet. Absolutely flawless.

I refrain myself from screaming, "that's my wife! See that? My wife can do the rebound with no mistakes!" But if I had said that, I may have seemed like one of those annoying clingy husbands, which I am so not. Okay, that's a bit of a lie. But Violet never complains! The room is filled with applause, as Violet gives a quick bow, before skipping towards me happily. "The lesson's over. You can grab some food and a drink over there." She says, pointing to the corner of the gym. "Paisley, Lexie and Anna will give you those." She adds, giving everyone a wave as they rush off towards the beverages. "Hey." She says to me, kissing my cheek quickly. "Hey yourself. How was your group?" I ask, taking her hand in mine and leading her to a large love seat couch. "Everyone has huge potential, S.H.A.D.E. Is going to be even better than it already is." She says excitedly, grabbing two cold bottles of water from the nearby mini fridge. She gives me a wide smile while passing me a bottle. "That's great. S.H.A.D.E. Is doing better than ever." I inform her, receiving a nod from Violet.