Chapter 46

Okay guys, I was going to publish this after every character in "Question Time" was asked a question, but I'm a nice person. Therefore, I decided to give you the chapter now.

I haven't involved Theo in a really long time, and it's a Theo James Fanfic so he's in the chapter now.

Dedicated to NygurAbraham for voting for my other book. Thanks!

Miles played by... Well. Miles Teller!

Miles' (S.H.A.D.E. Member) POV -

"Theo, stop." I inform him, crossing my arms over my chest. Unfortunately, Theo doesn't agree for the hundredth time, and I sigh with annoyance. "Stop this, right now. No more." I tell him, my voice full of authority. "N-no." Theo croaks out, his body slumped on the floor and his clothes dirty and unwashed. "This isn't healthy, how many people have told you that Theo!" I almost scream. "I don't care." He mumbles. He bites his already slightly bleeding lip and looks at the floor vulnerably. "Do you not understand what your doing, Theo? People are depending on you, your whole crew think your dying or something." I explain, sitting on the end of his messy bed. I look down at him and he adjusts his position, lying on the floor on his back. He covers his eyes with an arm. "I am dying." He says. "No your not. There's nothing wrong with you, stop over exaggerating." I reply strongly. "There is something wrong. Everything's wrong." He croaks, more tears slipping down his pink cheeks. "Explain it to me then Theo! How can you give up on us so easily!?" I shout angrily. "I don't care about this anymore." He sulks. "You don't care about S.H.A.D.E. Anymore?" I ask, hurt evident in my voice. "No, I don't care." He whispers. There's silence before he speaks again. "There's another thing I don't care about." "And what's that?" I ask tiredly. "Life. I don't care about life." He mutters.

"Don't say that Theo. It's not true." I reply. I'm honestly worried. Theo has started to go crazy. After Violet left he searched so hard to find her, but after a while he decided that she hated him and apparently there was no point of doing anything anymore. Ever since, he has been locked up in his dark room, hating life. "Yes it is." He says. I sigh heavily, what do I say to that? "Look Theo. You'll get over her, okay? She's just a girl." I tell him.

As soon as those words fall from my mouth, Theo's up in a flash and he grabs my neck, lifting me up in the air. I begin to make choking sounds as air is unable to reach my lungs. "T-Theo. S-stop." I whimper, clutching at his hand. I know my face is turning red and my eyes feel like they're popping out from their sockets. "She's not just a girl." Theo spits, his teeth gritted. "I-I know. P-please Theo!" I try and scream, but it comes out hoarse. I can feel myself get dizzy and my vision is blurry. He suddenly drops me and I fall to the ground, panting and putting a hand to my chest. "Say that again, and I'll kill you." Theo warns, before walking to his bed, sitting on it and starts to weep into his hands. Is he bipolar or something? He suddenly starts to laugh loudly and I stare at him. Yup, definitely bipolar.

"You know what's funny?" He asks, lifting his head slightly. "W-what?" I stutter, my breathing just becoming normal. "Even after her leaving, I still love her. And even after its obvious she hates me, I can't forget her." He tells me, still chuckling. I had no idea what to say to that. I've never been in love before, so it's pretty hard to relate to him. "Wait." I say, before walking out the room. I turn the corner in search for a certain girl. "Chloe." I say in her direction. "Oh, what's up Miles?" She asks with a flirty smile.

Chloe is in the S.H.A.D.E. Crew. She likes Theo.

"I need your help." I say seriously and her smile immediately drops. "What's wrong?" She asks curiously. "Theo again." I say quickly. She nods, immediately knowing what was wrong. "It's really bad. I mean, I've tried plenty of times. Maybe you could talk to him?" I ask. "Of course!" She answers a little to happily and walks towards Theo's room with a sway to her hips.

Theo's POV -

The door swings open but I don't turn to see who it is. "Hey." I hear a female voice say. I don't answer. If it wasn't Violet, then what was the point? "So, I just wanted to talk to you." She tells me, sitting next to me on the bed. I don't reply, yet again. She shuffles even closer, so her waist is touching mine, it's a little too close for my liking but I don't move. "You're a special person, Theo." She whispers in my ear, trying to appear seductive. I don't find it appealing, actually quite disgusting, but I make no movement. "I can make you feel good." She whispers, kissing my jaw. I don't know why, but I just can't seem to make my limbs move. I want to push her away, I want to tell her that I don't want her here. But, it just doesn't come out. Chloe seems to take this as encouragement and leaves a trail of soft kisses on my neck and collarbone. I let a whimper of distress out, which comes out an awful lot like a moan and Chloe smiles against my skin. I feel tears fall down my cheeks and a sob is waiting to escape my mouth. I clasp my fingers together and Chloe grabs them, rubbing small circles on my skin. "You're such a good person Theo. All I want is for you to be happy. Let me make you feel good." She practically begs, kissing me at the corner of my mouth. A loud sob leaves my mouth and Chloe pulls back abruptly. "What's wrong baby?" She whispers, leaning in again and kissing my lips full on. When I don't react, she gives me a confused look. "Tell me what's wrong. I can help you baby." She tells me. I try and shake my head, but my neck is stiff. "I can make you feel so good, so so good." She mumbles in my ear. Another cry comes from the back of my throat and she gives me a sad look. "I know what you need." She says, before pushing my back onto the bed so I'm lying down. She straddles me and smirks. "Better?" She asks. I finally find myself shake my head and she gives me a confused look. "Why baby? Closer?" She asks, before leaning in, her hair tickling my face. "N-no. S-stop." I whisper. It's obviously loud enough for her to hear because she pulls back. "Oh, sorry. Too close? That's okay, we can try something else." She giggles, before trying to pull my top off. I remove her hands, which brushes up her top accidentally and she giggles again. "Oh, you want to take control? Alright, fine." She whispers. I shake my head again. "No, Chloe. No." I say sternly. "My bad. It would be a little weird to do it here. How about the spare room?" She asks. She just doesn't get it, does she? "I don't want to." I tell her. "So not the spare room? How about Miles' room? I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind." She giggles. "I don't want to do this." I explain. "W-what?" She asks, hurt masking her features. "I don't want this, Chloe. I don't want you." I say, pushing her off me. "W-why?" She asks. "Because I love Violet." I say, standing up and motioning for her to get out. She obviously doesn't get my sign. "That b*tch!? She's just a miserable, weak little girl! I'm so much better!" She screams. I bring my hand back and smack her in the face. "T-Theo." She whispers sadly. "Get out. And never come back. You're expelled from the S.H.A.D.E. Crew. I never want to see you again." I say sourly, before pushing her through the door and watch as she slumps her shoulders and leaves for good.

So here's the chapter. Hope you liked it.

I would appreciate it if you guys could comment on the "Question Time" update. Thanks.

Dedicated to NygurAbraham

Omg, who HATES Chloe!? Ugh, so annoying right?! Get away from Theo you desperate b*tch! *takes a deep breath*

Anyways... Hehe... Excuse me for my outburst! 😳😂

Vote, comment and message me!

Gracias xx