Chapter 49

Dedicated to mariah_marcell for writing on my message board. THANK YOU!!
Sophie's POV -

I look up as Jason walks over to me, a girl standing by his side. Her brown hair settles on her back, which is matched with brown eyes. She looks pretty muscular for a girl, maybe she plays sports? "Hey Sophie, this is Anna my sister." Jason introduces and I smile widely. "I'm Sophie." I say, reaching out a hand and she shakes it vigorously. "Nice to meet you." She answers, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "Not that I'm complaining, but why are you guys here? It's almost 12:00am." I tell them, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion. "Oh right. Well Anna just got back from seeing our grandparents in Italy, and she's going to be staying with us for a while." He explains. "Cool. Well, it was nice talking to you Jason, off you go." I dismiss him, waving goodbye. He teasingly pouts, slumps his shoulders and walks towards his bedroom. "So, Anna. Do you like Frozen?" I ask cheekily. "Really, this? You're teasing me just because my name is the same as the princess from Frozen?" She questions. "Exactly." I answer, giving her and evil smile. "Yeah, I like Frozen." She says. "Do you have a sister called Elsa?" I giggle. "No, no I don't. Drop it." She smirks. "Do you have a snowman friend called Olaf?" I ask yet another question. "No!" She screeches. "Do you know a guy called Kristoph?" I exclaim. There's a moment of silence as she thinks. "Yes." She answer timidly. "Oh my god, seriously!" I scream, my loud laughs filling the room. "Let it go!" She tells me, and I immediately stop laughing. "W-what did you just say." I try and ask seriously, but small giggles escape my mouth. She immediately brings her hands to her mouth and gives me a shocked look.

"Let it go! Let it go! Can't hold it back anymore!" I sing at the top of my lungs and her cheeks burn red. After a moment, she begins to sing along and Jason walks in sleepily. "What's going on?" He asks, rubbing his eyes. "Nothing good sir, now leave. Have thou beauty sleep." I answer, making my voice sound as posh as possible. Am I high? Probably. Anna laughs loudly and I join in. "Crazy freaks." Jason mutters under his breath. After a while of chatting I sigh and smile widely. "You need to meet Violet. Actually, let's go wake her up now." I tell her, quickly getting up and making my way to her room. Anna follows behind, just as eager as me and I open the door slowly. When I look in the bed, Violet's nowhere to be seen. "Strange." I say suspiciously. I walk to the ensuite bathroom and open the door. "F*ck." I whisper, at the sight in front of me.

Violet's POV (earlier) -

"You're going to regret that."

I tremble visibly as he approaches me, and I'm about to scream out for help, since Sophie's probably still up, but Eric wraps a dirty hand around my mouth. I try to bite on the filthy skin, but he immediately swaps his hand for an old rag and bounds it tightly around my head. I try and wriggle out of his grasp, but it's not use. He had tied my wrist as ankles all together, so my body was in the shape of a ball. I breathe through my nose, and look at him through blurry eyes. "I've waited much too long Violet. You have too. So today I'll kill you baby. You don't need to live with yourself knowing you like another man but me." He says, somehow giving me a smile. B*stard. He picks me up uncomfortably in his arms, my hair falling limp in front of me. When we reach the bathroom, he throws me down, and my head hits the sink harshly. I already feel blood coming from the new cut.

Because my whole body is tightly tied together, I don't see what he's doing, but I hear the sound of running water. What is he doing? "It'll be painful baby, just the way you want it, right?" He smirks evilly. I adjust myself quickly to see him properly. I try and shake my head, since I can't speak, but I get dizzy because of the loss of blood. He suddenly stops the tap and I look up at him from the floor. "The bath's as cold as I could get it." He says, before walking over to a black bag I hadn't even seen earlier. He pulls out three bags of ice, rips them open and chucks it all into the tub. He dips his hand into the icy water and winces at the coldness. "Better." He grins, wiping his hands on his jeans. "Okay, baby. You ready?" I try and scream, but gag on the cloth and I feel tears pour down my face. He quickly picks me up, and I do anything humanly possible to wriggle out of his arms, but it's like I'm stuck with superglue.

Have you ever touched something so cold, it feels hot?

That's exactly how I feel now, just timed a thousand. As my warm skin touches the impossibly cold water, I scream out in pain. The feeling of burning reaches through my skin, and I swear every single bone rattles continuously. Because I'm wearing short-shorts and a tank top, I have nothing to protect me from the deathly water. When I hit the bottom of the tub, my shoulders and head poke out from the water, and strangled sobs escape my mouth, causing me to choke multiple times. "Okay, baby. Here's the best bit." He whispers in my ear, before grabbing at my blonde hair, and throwing my head down, straight into the water. I keep my eyes open as I fight to hold my breath, and see swirls of blood from my scalp surround me.

I feel my head being harshly tugged upwards, and I'm finally met with air again. Before I can think, lips clamp onto mine, and I can't do anything but kiss back. Once Eric's done, he comes even closer to me. "Goodbye baby." He whispers, before dunking my head back into the water.

Drowning is not the way I planned on dying. Maybe dying in my sleep would have been nicer, but at this certain moment, I new that it was a possibility of dying.

In fact, I probably will die. I close my eyes as I feel my head spinning.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5

I wince as I feel my breath leaving me.

11, 12, 13, 14, 15

My heart is beating so fast I'm afraid it'll come out from my chest. After a minute, my face is most likely red. I can barely feel my freezing cold surroundings, and I finally let out any left over air from my lungs. Small bubbles surround me, and they're the very last thing I see before darkness takes over, and I'm unconscious.

Wow, poor Violet right? Tell me if you liked the chapter!

New character, played by annajpip ! Thank you for commenting "hell ya" on my 'Get Creative' page, THANK YOU!

Please vote, comment and message me. I recently got a message from mariah_marcell on my message board just for following her, and just wanted to give a huge thank you for that. These kind of things really make my day better.

So thank you!! 😘😘

So yeah, yet again. Vote, comment, message me.

Gracias xx