Chapter 56

Hey guys, nice to see ya 😝

Thanks to lexieloo222 for commenting how this is "literally my favourite book." - quote. These kinda things mean a lot to me, so thank you!

Also, there is a new character here (I know there are a lot of characters - sorry. Just ask if you're confused).

Anyway, the character is played by DivergentEquestrian , who commented how she can't wait for my updates and that she want to read this book forever. Thank you! These kind of comments seriously make my day 😘

On with the story...

Lexie's POV -

"Come on, please?" She begs, pouting her lips childishly. "Ugh, fine. But if Theo hangs me, I swear to god I'll haunt you." I warn her, pointing an accusing finger in her face. "Yes!" She screeches, before flinging herself past me, towards Theo's bedroom.

I'm too young to die!

I watch with regret as she pushes his door open, a deafening squeak comes from the slightly old hinges. I wince visibly, giving her a quick glare before looking back to the door. "Open it like taking off a plaster. Just swing it open as fast as possible." I offer, trying to seem as if I actually know what I'm doing.

I mean, I haven't sneaked into Theo's room since we were around six, cut me some slack! "You sure?" She asks uncertainly. "Positive." I answer, but inside I was about 2% sure Theo wouldn't wake up. "Okay." She whispers, biting her lip in concentration. "Three, two, one." She counts down, before pushing the door open with such force that it almost smashes into the wall behind. Luckily, the only sound that was made was a loud creaking, which strangely enough didn't wake Theo up. We grin at each other, before turning to Theo's king-sized bed. "Oh my god, sweet baby Jesus." My crazy friend whispers, her mouth wide in shock. "What-" I start, but my eyes widen at what I see.

Theo had Violet snuggled up to his chest, and a small smile was displayed on his mouth. His arm rests happily on her waist and they look awfully close for friends. I giggle quietly to myself, and the pair of us try not to collapse on the floor and die from the amount of laughter we are holding in. "B-but Theo pretty much n-never gets the girl!" She giggles, and I make a quick 'shushing' noise when I see Theo move. I had previously told her about Theo's obsession with Violet, and immediately, she had found it as hilarious as me.

"This just makes it so much funnier." I tell her, and she nods enthusiastically. "Okay, come on, where are the supplies?" I ask, grinning to myself. "Right here." She says, showing me an evil smirk. She hands me the multiple packets of marshmallows, a sharpie and finally pink nail polish. I smirk slightly, extremely pleased with my friend's imagination. Her ideas were always the best.

"Now, don't massage his head to much, he'll probably wake up." I whisper, careful not to wake the couple up. She nods, her determined blue-grey eyes lighting up her face. Slowly, she walks towards Theo, who's sleeping next to Violet happily. He looks like he's in a deep sleep faze, his mouth slightly open, and his eyelids showing no movement whatsoever.

My partner in crime grabs some marshmallows and mixes them up in her hands, forming them into lumps of sticky goodness. Next, she leans over Theo, and begins to smear the stuff into his previously clean hair, turning it a light pink colour. Her evil grin stays on her face, even when she's done, and I take the sharpie quickly. I scribble our planned words on his head, and we laugh quietly.

Finally, we take turns in painting his finger nails a hot pink, and eventually our task is done.

Mission 'Prank Theo' is complete!

We scurry out of the room, picking up any left over marshmallows, and exit his room. We give each other a quick high-five, making sure that I clap hands with my friend's un-sticky one, and skip off happily.

Now all we have to do is wait.

Violet's POV -

Letting my eyelids flutter open, I'm met with a wide-awake Theo, who's smiling lazily at me. "Morning." He whispers.

"I'm whipped." I say out loud. "What?" He asks, obviously confused by my words. "I'm whipped." I giggle again, before my loud laughter fills the room. "On your forehead! I'm whipped!" I scream. "It smells like-" he pauses to sniff the air. "Marshmallows?" He questions, raising his eyebrows. And that's when I see his hair. "T-Theo!" I laugh. "What!" He demands, a cute pout forming on his lips. "Pink really suits you!" I exclaim, pointing at his hair. "Wait, what?" He asks, before jumping out of bed. I wait for him to come out of the bathroom, and I sit there like a mad woman laughing to myself.

"PAISLEY!" I hear Theo roar from the bathroom, and he storms towards the bed which I'm laying on. "Paisley?" I question. "Paisley." He hisses. He face palms himself when I notice a final prank. My laughter could probably be heard from a mile away.

"Oh my god, your nails! Look at your nails!" I scream, hugging my now cramping stomach. He looks at his hands and his face becomes pale. "Lexie. This is definitely Lexie's nail polish." He mutters under his breath. I follow him as he storms out the door, and most likely towards Lexie. He throws the door to Lexie's room open, and Lex and a girl I don't know are sitting on a large bed, giggling loudly. "Do you find this funny?" Theo exclaims, attempting to pull the sticky pink substance out of his once perfect hair. "Y-yes!" They scream in unison and I laugh at the whole situation. "That's it, I'm going to kill you." He warns, creeping up the the girls. "Theo." I stop him, and he immediately turns to face me. "Leave the girls alone. It was simply a prank." I beg, just imagining what Theo might do to them. "But-" he tries. "Nope. Please Theo, for me?" I say, my puppy-dog eyes taking over my features. "Fine." He whines, and I prevent myself from whooping loudly.

"Whipped." I hear Lex whisper and Theo glares at her briefly. As we exit the room, Theo right next to me, I look over to Lexie and the girl. "Why marshmallows anyway?" I ask. "When I was around five, and Theo was seven, he decided it would be funny to cover my hair in marshmallow. It didn't properly come out for three weeks, since I had really long hair." The girl says, and I laugh along with her. "This was simply revenge." She informs me. "How rude Theo." I scold him. "What? She annoyed me!" He whines childishly, and I smile at him.

I look at the girl again, and notice her long blonde hair, blue-grey eyes and slim body. "Oh, I almost forgot to introduce myself. Sorry. I'm Violet." I say, giving her a quick hug. "Trust me, I know your name." She says, giving Theo and I a cheeky wink. "Also, my name's Paisley. Lexie's friend, Theo's friend." She tells me. "No, she's my enemy." Theo smirks. She taps her finger against her chin in thought. "More like frenemy." She giggles. I already liked this girl, a lot.

So here's the chapter! I hope you liked it. Paisley is played by DivergentEquestrian !

Please vote, comment and message me, and MAKE MY DAY BETTER! Whoop whoop! 😝

See ya later 😇

Gracias xx