Chapter 20

Violet's POV -

I stare at the man for what seems like eternity. How can this be happening? Our plan, has completely failed. David Fillingham, the man who killed and abused people, is here. Right in front of us. He wasn't supposed to be here, this wasn't supposed to happen. But it did.

I blink a couple of times, afraid that I'm only hallucinating, but the image is clear. It's him. I shake my head a little in pure disbelief, and glance around the room for Theo. That's right, Theo. Not Eric. At the moment I feel like Theo is the one I need to see, not Eric and honestly, I don't know why.

I find his chestnut hair, and find his dark brown eyes, which are already looking in my direction. Moments pass before someone speaks, and that someone is David himself.

"Lovely to meet you all, finally. After all this time." He says in a terrible harsh voice. His voice matches his appearance. Greasy and sly. His mouth lifts up into a smirk and I hold back the bile rising up my throat. This man is disgusting. His black hair is slick back with a mountain of gel and I can smell the strong, overused cologne from here. His clothes are filthy and a slight beard has grown on his face.

He wears mostly black and if I saw him in an alleyway, even I would be frightened. The thing that horrifies me the most, is his eyes. They are dark and cold. Almost how Eric's eyes were when he was beating up Theo. They are deep black, and I can't help but shiver at the sight of them.

Another moment passes before he begins to walk, the sound of his shoes echoing around the old house. No one moves a muscle. I bite my lip, mostly in fear and hope that he doesn't come my way. I guess I didn't hope enough. I watch as his body strides over to me confidently and I hold my breath.

Please don't come to me. Please don't come to me.

He stops at Chloe, thank god. He waits for a moment, eyes Chloe and smirks. It disgusts me. I let out my held breath, perhaps a little too harshly, drawing David's attention. Great, just fantastic. He eyes me as if I'm a meal and licks his bottom lip. I stare as he quickly walks over to be, almost pushing Cameron over in the process and stands so close that his chest is almost on mine. His breath smells of alcohol and cigarettes and I struggle to take in my much needed oxygen. "Hello darling. You are a pretty little thing, aren't you?" He says, smirking proudly. I'm about to make a snarky remark, but I notice a huge crowd of people dressed in black outside the house, all holding guns. And for a moment I thought he was alone.

I stay silent, too afraid to speak. He chuckles and inches just a little closer so that our chests touch. I feel my hands go sweaty and I feel fear wash over me. Normally I would punch the guy right in the face by now, but it seems that I am a changed person.

"Don't be afraid darling." He whispers, sending revolted shivers down my spine. I feel his calloused hands reach for my waist and I flinch. I can't do anything or everyone will get hurt. He smirks and tightens his grip on me. His hands come higher and they find their way under my top and onto my skin.

I clench my jaw. Why me? He pulls me forwards and places nasty kisses along my jaw, holding my neck with his hands, creating an affective trap that I am stuck in. I prevent a whimper to come from me and grit my teeth, hoping against hope that he'll stop soon. But he doesn't. He pulls my top down a bit, revealing my shoulder and sucks at the skin so that I can feel his dirty teeth. He inches his way up, and kisses the corner of my lip. I know what's next. He leans in to kiss my fully on the lips. I see everyone visually stiffen. He starts to kiss me hungrily and I don't react. Why would I? He stops suddenly and looks at my with murder filled eyes. "You little bitch!" He screams. The next thing I know, he's pulling his hand back and slamming me so hard across the face, I stumble.

I feel tears pricking at my eyes, and I slowly cup my cheek in my hands. "Don't you dare touch her!" I hear a male voice scream so loudly my ears ring. I look around, trying to locate the voice and my eyes automatically drift to Theo. He stands stock still, fists clenched, teeth gritted, face read and eyes showing only hatred. His sudden change in features honestly scare me.

"What did you say?" David spits, pulling away from me and coming closer to Theo. "I said, get the fvck away from her." He says through gritted teeth. "Oh, what? Like this?" He asks in an innocent voice. He storms up to me, and before I can react, he punches me in the face so hard, by vision blurs and I fall to the floor. He brings his foot up and slams it hard into my body. I can't help but cry out. Next, he takes a huge bunch of my hair and pulls me up by the many strands. The pain it excruciating and tears flow freely down my face. He punches me again in the stomach and I fall to the floor. He picks me up again by the hair and repeats his abuse until it's like picking up a piece of string.

There was no fight in me anymore. I was broken. I search through the faces of horrified people to find Eric, who's looking at me with... Pity? Doesn't he understand that I need him? I feel my eyes go heavy, but I hold them open with the last bit of strength I've got.

"You're bitch is gorgeous, even beaten up. Good choice Eric." David grins.

How does he know Eric's name? I don't know how he does, but I will kill him for bringing Eric into this. I look up at Eric who doesn't look in the least shocked. What is going on?

"Eric?" I squeak, wincing at the pain in my jaw. I look at him, and then to Theo, to find him equally shocked as me. "Violet, it's okay, I'm here." He sighs, running to me and taking me in his arms. "Eric, w-what's happening?" I say, barely getting the words out.

"Violet. Come with me, we can live a beautiful life together." He says, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "Eric. Answer me." I say sternly, searching his eyes, looking for an answer.

He sighs and pushes his hair back with his fingertips.

"I've met David before." He whispers, waiting for me reaction. "Eric, you have to stay away from him, he's bad! He's evil!" I plead, trying to get my boyfriend to safety.

"No Violet. You don't understand! David-" he says, but I cut him off. "Please, stay away from him! I don't want you to get hurt!" I shout, feeling tears flow down my bloody face.

"Listen to me Violet. Whatever happens, know that I love you. I love you so much." He whispers, although we both know everyone can hear.

"Get on with it Eric." David mutters.

Eric turns to him, gives him a sour look and eventually comes back to me. His eyes immediately soften.

His next words frighten the living daylights out of me. I want to run away and hide in a corner hoping no one will find me. I gulp, trying to take in what he says.

"I work for David..."

I'm sorry guys, had to do this. I've planned this out for ages and it's finally here! So Eric is actually evil, but Violet and Eric both still love each other. What are they going to do!

Hope you're enjoying.

Remember to :

Vote and comment!
Gracias xx