Chapter 10

Violet's POV -

I steal a quick glance at Eric who has been staring at me for the past hour. I blush furiously and send him another text.

~
Me: Is there something on my face?

Eric: sorry, I can't stop staring at u. Do u know how beautiful u r? x

Me: don't make me blush even more, I probably look like a tomato ☺️

Eric : u look gorgeous even when the shade of a tomato xx

~

I look up and see Eric approaching me. He's grinning widely which only makes me feel happier inside. He grabs a chair and sits down beside me. "Are you busy?" He asks me, with a small smirk curved on his incredible lips.

"Nope, just finished this case. Do you want to do something?" I ask him, full of eagerness. He looks at me for a moment and grabs my hand. We run through the doors and I can't help but laugh. I love this feeling; freedom.

We jump into his car and Eric starts the car. "Are you going to tell me where we're going?" I ask him, with a little curiosity in my voice. "Nope. You'll just have to wait and see" he smiles. I look out the window and I can only imagine where he's taking me. Eric is so sweet and kind. He's got a great sense of humour. I never thought I would say this, because I used to be completely against boyfriends and love, but I just feel like Eric's different.

I look at him and find him already staring at me. His incredible hazel eyes are specked with gold flecks and they are truly mesmerising. I can feel my cheeks heating up as he stares at me, and I suddenly feel extremely self-conscious. Do I look okay? Did I brush my hair? Do my clothes look okay?

We look at each other for a while longer until the traffic light turns green and we are driving once again. This guy is driving me crazy. I honesty never imagined me, the girl who has no friends and only wishes for a normal life, to be falling for a 19 year old boy.

What is he doing to me?

Theo's POV -

I watch as they speed off together and I suddenly feel alone. I smooth my hair over with my fingertips and let out a loud sigh. "You alright?" Says a soft voice behind me. I turn around and see Chloe leaning against the door frame.

Her dark hair is straightened and she's wearing a short skirt and a shirt. Chloe is pretty, but really not my type. "Oh, hi Chloe. Yeah, I'm fine." I tell her. I really don't want to talk about this. "You want to talk about it?" She's asks, as if trying to irritate me. "No thanks, I'm fine." I say, walking towards the door. As I'm about to enter the busy room, she grabs my arm and pulls me back. "If you need to talk, I'm here." She tells me. It reminds me of Violet's exact same offer. I nod and walk back to my desk and fall into my large leather chair.

God knows what this girl is doing to me. I can't even focus on my job. I knew she was special when I first saw her in the park, but I never thought I would develop feelings for her.

You're falling for the girl who beat you up.

I smirk at my brain's comment. It's true though. I'm falling for the girl who beat me up. And quite honestly, I'm glad.

Eric's POV -

"Are we there yet?" She moans once again. "Is little baby V getting moody?" I mock her in a baby voice. She grins at me with her cute goofy smile. She places her hand on mine, which is resting by my side. "Please Eric, how far away is it? We've been driving for and hour and a half." She pleads. I smirk.

"About ten minutes." I reply, finally giving in to her demands. She sits back and crosses her arms over her chest, satisfied with my answer.

Ten minutes later, we arrive at our destination. I decided to bring her to my beach house. I used to come here when I was a boy, and I remember me and my brother used to have the best time here. I park the car and hop out, and quickly walk to Violet's side of the car to open the door for her.

She smiles at me as I put my hand out for her to take, and she places her hand in mine. "Here we are" I say looking around me. "Eric, this is beautiful" she gasps in awe. The beach house is large and modern and is right in front of a clear sea. I place my hand on the small of her back and guide her towards the house and through the large glass sliding doors. The walls are coloured a bright blue and everything it modern.

The living room has two love-seat sofas and a huge flat screen TV. A small glass coffee table sits in the middle. Next is the kitchen which has dark granite surfaces and white cupboards. The floor is made of wood and is a light brown colour. We walk upstairs and I show Violet the next rooms.

Upstairs are 3 large bedrooms, one with blue walls, a white desk and a queen sized bed. The next one is similar but with pale yellow walls.

The last room is the biggest, with grey walls and dim lights. The bed is circular and looks very inviting right now. I can see V eying the room carefully. Once she has scanned the last bedroom, she turns to me and smiles widely. Suddenly, she wraps her arms around my neck and hugs me tightly. Automatically, I wrap my arms around her waist and breath in her sweet scent. Vanilla and honey.

"Thank you for brining me here Eric" she whispers softly in my ear. I cant help but shiver at her calming words. Once we pull away, I take her hand and smile. "Do you want to go for a swim?" I ask, looking at her shining eyes. "Okay, but I haven't got a swimming costume" she says with her head tilted to the left. "Then let's go shopping" I say smiling. She grins at this and I pull her out of the house. The shop is only a five minute walk and part of it is along the beach, which is really beautiful.

We take off our shoes to walk on the soft white sand. This is so perfect. The sunset, the beach, and a beautiful girl by my side. This couldn't be any better.

So sorry for the short chapter! I'll try to update soon xx

Vote and comment

Gracias x