Chapter 52

Dedicated to harryonlywife . Thanks for writing on my message board. Thanks for following me! xx

Enjoy!!

Theo's POV -

I quickly grab my phone out of my jacket pocket and immediately press on contacts. Tapping the 'favourites' button, I select Lexie and listen as it rings. After three rings, I hear the sound of the phone being picked up and I sigh in relief. "Hey Lex." I say into the phone. "Theo? Is that really you? Wow, I haven't spoken to you in what..." She trails of, thinking to herself. "About two months, sorry about that." I apologise. "It's alright." She replies, her American accent coming through in her voice.

Three years ago, Lexie left England for America, and since then we've tried to stay in touch as much as possible. She's younger than me, but can be extremely mature. Well, sometimes.

"Anyway, what's up?" She asks, and I hear some rustling in the background. "Do you know how lovely your voice sounds, dear, dear Lexie?" I ask, trying to keep in my chuckle. "Hm, strange. Compliments. What do you want?" She asks laughing. She knows me too well.

Since we were little, if I ever needed something, I would send compliments her way, and I always got what I want. I guess it still works now.

"Well, I need help." I tell her quickly. "What! Are you okay? I'm booking a flight now, I'm gonna come and save you. Wait, don't hang up, if you keep talking I know you won't have died yet!" She screeches, and I practically have to pull the phone away from my ear because it's so loud. "Lex, nothing's happened to me, I need girl advice." I explain, and she stops with her ranting.

"Wait, what? You haven't asked me for girl advice since you were ten. Do you remember? That girl rejected you and you were all sobbing and stuff. And mum had to go out and by you ice cream to shut you up!" She giggles and I groan in frustration. "Lex! That was one time, okay? And ice cream really does make everything better!" I whine.

"Trust me sweetie, I know." She laughs. Last year Lex had broken up with her long term boyfriend and she was a mess. But recently she had met someone else and she seems pretty happy. "How're you and Lucas anyway?" I ask. "Really good, we're actually moving in together right now." She says, a small giggle escaping her mouth. "That's great Lex." I tell her.

"Yeah, I know. Anyway, Cupid is ready. What do you need help with?" She asks me. I was about to explain the whole thing about me killing Violet's mother, but I decided against it. Lex already knows about S.H.A.D.E. And that's enough. "Well there's this girl, her name's Violet. I messed up so bad with her Lexie. Like, really bad. And I need to get her back. I love her." I say quietly. "Wow, okay. Well, can you describe her?" She asks. "Blonde hair, hazel eyes. Kind of tanned. She's kind, and brave. She's been through a lot, too." I reply, feeling my hands sweat. I seriously need help here, I'm useless at this.

"Okay, let me think. I think you should start by taking her out, even if it's just as a friend. Get close to her again, you know? You need to gain her trust, make her feel like she can tell you anything. A girl really likes that. And lastly, be a gentlemen. She doesn't sound like the 'I like crazy horny guys' type of girl." She tells me, and I chuckle at her last sentence.

"Alright, thank you!" I say. We say our farewells, before I hang up, and smile to myself. I'm going to do exactly what Lex said, but I feel like there's something else. I'm not sure yet, but when I get to that point, I'll know what it is immediately.

Violet's POV -

I'm woken up to the sound of heels clicking on the floor. Opening my eyes lazily, I see the same blonde doctor from before and she smiles happily at me. "Hi Violet, it's good to see you awake. We've gone through everything, and it looks like you're free to go. I would just relax for the next week, and careful with your head. You had to get a few stitches." She explains, and I nod. "Anyway, you need to eat and then you can leave. I'll get your food now." She says, before leaving the room. The door opens a little and Sophie and Anna walk in, smiling when they see me. "Hey Vi, we heard that you can leave soon. That's great!" Anna says excitedly, clapping her hands. "Thank god, I hate hospitals." I sigh. "You know what? We should have a girls day out, maybe go shopping?" Sophie offers and we all grin in return. I just want to have a nice, relaxed, carefree life and this is exactly the way to do it.

The door opens for a second time, and the blonde doctor comes in, placing a tray of food on my lap. "Here you go. Come get a nurse when your done." She informs me, smiling, and walking out the room once more. I look down at the food and see spaghetti bolognese, and a delicious looking chocolate cake. "What! How come the patients get awesome food, but we're stuck with rotting apples and a lump of grey stuff!" Sophie whines and looks genuinely upset. Anna smacks her over the head and gives her an annoyed look. "Leave the poor girl alone, she just went through a lot." Anna scolds Sophie and Soph pouts in return.

Just as they start their argument on food in hospitals, Theo walks in holding his phone, a huge grin plastered on his gorgeous- wait no. Not gorgeous, just face. Just face Violet.

I internally groan. Snap the f*ck out of it, you gross girl! I scold myself.

"Hey Vi." Theo smiles at me. "Hey." I reply, my voice coming out slightly husky. Probably because of my nap. Or not.

"Girls, do you mind if I speak to Violet alone?" He asks the two girls in front of me. They immediately turn to me, both of them wiggling their eyes brows. I swear they're twins separated at birth or something. "Of course." They giggle at the same time. They leave the room and I'm left with a slightly nervous Theo. "What's up?" I ask, finishing my pasta. He smiles, taking bite of my cake and sticks his tongue out cheekily. I gasp loudly. "M-my baby! You are my baby!" I say in mock anger. "It's my baby too, okay?" He replies, trying to stay as serious as possible. "What the f*ck is going on? You're having a baby!" Jason screams. We hadn't even noticed him enter the room. Theo and I burst into laughter, causing Jason to give us confused looks.

After explaining to Jason that the 'baby' was not in fact a human, but a cake, he leaves the room, muttering something about how "red velvet cake is better anyway."

"Anyway, what's up?" I ask again, as we share the almost gone cake. "Well..." He says, a small smirk on his lips. We finish the cake and he puts the tray to the side.

I give him a confused look and he takes my hands in his. "Let me take you out." He blurts, and I raise my eyebrows. "What?" I ask. "Let me take you on a date." He explains.

Oh...

"Um, I'm not sure-". I try, but he cuts me off. "It doesn't have to be 'romantic' or anything, unless you want it to be." He says, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. I giggle loudly and grin. "Yeah, okay." I say. "Really?" He asks. "Really." I reply. "Maybe really will be our always." He says, in the most squeaky voice I've ever heard. I laugh loudly and shove him playfully. "Shut up." I laugh. "Anything for you beautiful." He says in my ear.

And I just can't help my cheeks becoming hot, and I bright red blush covering my skin.

Awwww, Violet's getting all feel-y!

Hope you liked the chapter, Theo finally asked her out! New character, even if you haven't properly met her yet. Reminder: Lexie is played by lexieloo222

Dedicated to harryonlywife

Vote, comment, message me. 😍

Gracias xx