Chapter 27

Eric's Pov -

I wake up to a huge hangover. Lovely, just lovely. The bright light makes the headache and I can literally feel my pulse banging in my head. I slowly get up and groan when dizzyness takes over me. My self pity immediately stops when I see a familiar face. "Eric, I want to see her. Now." He orders, walking towards me. Oliver can be one of the most demanding people I know, and right now, I'm in no position to argue. "Fine." I agree, although I know this is a terrible mistake. I grudgly walk towards him and shove pass him, just for the fun of it and he follows me through dark corridors. Finally, we reach the room where Violet is staying. When I open the door, I decide to stay back. God knows what Oliver will do to me if I interfere. When the door swings completely open, I let him step in front of me and I lean against the wall. I hear him gasp at Violet's appearance. Looking at her properly now, I see huge bruises all over her as well as cuts and scars. Her whole body seems deformed after the stretching from yesterday and I grin at my work. "W-what did you do?" Oliver asks stunned, turning to face me. "I took the matter into my own hands." I reply, shrugging my shoulders.

"God dammit, Eric! I asked you to kidnap her, not kill her!" He screams, making me wince at the loud sound. Stupid hangovers. "She isn't dead Oliver, she's obviously breathing. Stop telling me what to do!" I say, screaming at the end. "I cannot believe this! I give you one time to show yourself worthy of being trusted, yet you throw that chance away! What is wrong with you?" He asks. "Stop bloody telling me what to do. She's my girlfriend so I do whatever I like to her. Understand?" He say in a demanding voice. "No Eric. You have no right to rule over her. Have you already forgotten who I am?" He questions, making me remember exaclty what he was talking about. As I'm about to speak, a small sound comes from Violet. "W-who are you?" Violet whispers, looking in Oliver's direction. "Violet, I-" He begins but I cut him off. "You think this is a good idea! To tell her?" I scream, making Violet flinch. "Of course it's a good idea, she deserves to know." He tells me. " She deserves nothing. I own her, she gets nothing." I spit, making his eyes widen. "You will not tell me what to do. I have full ownership over her. She is my daughter, is she not?" He screams. "W-what? Dad?" Violet asks, trying to prop herself up.

I watch as Oliver scoots over to Violet and sits by her. I notice their similarities. They both have golden blonde hair and brown eyes. The same cheekbones, the same lips. So similar. "Yes, Violet. I'm your father." He whispers. "What are you doing here?" She asks, looking at her father curiosly. "Violet, I've been part of David's crew since you were small. I've known Eric for almost his whole life." He says. "Why did you leave? Mum and I needed you, I needed you." She whispers. "I was busy dealing with David, sweetie. I'm sorry." He says. When he tries to reach for her to pull her in for a hug, she shuffles away. "Don't touch me, I don't trust you." She says sternly, and I see a pained expression cover her fathers face. "I understand." He says, and stands up. He dusts off his clothes and walks towards me. "Violet, I need you to know that I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He says. Then he turns to me. "And you, at least get her some clothes to wear! She'll get hypothermia!" He shouts. I nod, and he leaves the room. I walk over to Violet. "Don't like your daddy?" I taunt. She sniffs, and I turn around to leave, but I stop in my tracks when she speaks. "You will never win. Theo will find me, and save me." She says. That's when I snap. " Theo? Theo! Theo is a coward, he will never find you. He didn't even fight when we took you away! So don't give me that bullsh*t. At least I actually spend time with you. Him? He's too afraid to fight, he's too chicken!" I scream, feeling my pulse race.

I storm towards her and slap her, before turning and walking through the door and locking it behind me. That b*tch has no idea what's coming for her. Theo. Ha! Like that's ever going to happen.

I find myself back in the living room and grab yet another bottle of beer. Before I get the chance to take a glup from it, Oliver appears out of no where and grabs the bottle from my hand. "Enough" He spits. "Tell me why you abused Violet." He demands. "I own her, that's why." I reply, taking the bottle back and taking a long swig from it. "You do not own her. Though, I must say, that's a pretty imaginative way of punishing her. The torture room. Haven't used that room in decades." He wonders aloud. Oliver might me angry, but he knows when someones done something right. "I suppose she deserved it. Thinking that she could do whatever she liked. Thinking about it now, it doesn't seem like such a bad idea. I might just try it myself." He continues. "You should, let your anger out on her. It's fun." I say smirking. He nods slightly, then grabs a bottle for himself.

"You know, you're not as bad as I thought you'd be. I'd like to work with you more. You seem pretty responsible for someone your age." He says, looking at me. I nod in thanks, and look out the window. "Anyway, I'll be off. David wants me to spy for a while on S.H.A.D.E. Something about them advancing? I dunno, I highly doubt it. The leader of their crew... what's his name?" He says, looking towards me. "Theo." I spit. "Yeah, Theo. He's so weak. After killing Angie, he's finally broken. It's pretty hilarious actually." He finishes, laughing a little. I chuckle along, but mostly because of my drunk state.

Once Oliver leaves, I think about Violet. Her mother died, she's been abused, she's been raped, she's been kidnapped, her father decides to turn up. I should feel at least a little sorry for her, but I couldn't care less. Am I a bad person? Of course I am, and I'm perfectly happy that way. I like to live the dangerous life. It's interesting, exhilirating. Not like that total sh*t Theo calls danger. I smirk at the idea of hurting him some more. As much as I like to physically hurt Violet, I love to mentally harm Theo. And it seems like everyday I try to think of more ways to do it.

Heya hope you liked the chapter. A new character! So yeah. I've already updated today, but here's another, thanks to @soph_sall

Please keep reading, because I'm putting a lot of effort into this :)

Please vote and comment, it makes me smile.

Gracias xx